Errors, bugs, questions - page 2329

Where can I get the codes for widgets of my signal for forums? I only see them for websites...

fxsaber:
When you go to any author's product page, you cannot see which products are for the required platform (4 or 5). Is it possible to divide the products on this page by platform?

This has already been suggested.

And very often a customer buys one and then writes that they bought it for the wrong terminal. - Or is this done on purpose?

I suggested dividing the products in the same way as in the Market - Expert Advisors, Utilities, Indicators, Panels...

A search for a regular function in the Documentation yields zero results

https://www.mql5.com/ru/search#!keyword=OrderGetInteger&module=mql5_module_documentation

Поиск - MQL5.community
Поиск - MQL5.community
  • www.mql5.com
Поиск выполняется с учетом морфологии и без учета регистра. Все буквы, независимо от того, как они введены, будут рассматриваться как строчные. По умолчанию наш поиск показывает страницы...

fxsaber:

A search for a regular function in the Documentation yields zero results

https://www.mql5.com/ru/search#!keyword=OrderGetInteger&module=mql5_module_documentation

Didn't notice... Lots of stuff.

Сергей Таболин:

Didn't notice... Lots of stuff.

Corrected.

How do I disable optimisation when compiling through the standard editor? Where and what flag should I write?

pavlick_:

How do I disable optimisation when compiling through the standard editor? Where and what flag should I specify?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and strategy testing

Compile time

TheXpert, 2017.01.03 14:14

Disable optimization in editor settings

in metaeditor.ini under [Experts], the Optimize=0 key:
[Experts]
Optimize=0

Sort of like this

fxsaber:

Thank you, it helped. Expert Advisor crashes together with terminal because of some wacky optimizations (adding side effects and coppilation with optimize=0 solves the problem). I tried to localize it, but error disappears, and I don't want to post a multifile digest.

pavlick_:

Thank you, it helped. Expert Advisor crashes together with terminal because of some wacky optimizations (adding side effects and coppilation with optimize=0 solves the problem). I tried to localize it, but error disappears, and I don't want to post a multifile digest.

Please attach problematic EX5 (may be via PM)

Ilyas:

Please attach the problematic EX5 (maybe via PM)

I'm throwing it on EURUSD, terminal crashes after 4 seconds.

May be important: x64, Wine

Files:
last.ex5  119 kb
Reason: