Errors, bugs, questions - page 3

stringo:

The flaw is that you use PrintFormat without using the format string explicitly.

What should we fix in the next build?

Please see the very first post.

And PrintFormat has absolutely nothing to do with it, I don't use it there.

The problem described in your first post was dealt with on the very first day. And, in my opinion, they fixed something.

stringo:

The problem described in your first post was dealt with on the very first day. And, in my opinion, they fixed something.

The build seems to be the same and the error hasn't disappeared. How was it fixed?

ddd06:
The build seems to be the same, and the error hasn't gone away. How was it fixed?
There will be a fix in the new build. Just wait.

stringo:
So there will be a fix in the new build. Wait for it.
Thanks, that's what I wanted to hear:)

Developers.

Please handle the short indicator names before the next release. I have the details in application 16051.

Interesting:

Developers.

Please handle the short indicator names before the next release. I have the details in application 16051.

Short names were always used only for display in indicator subwindow

stringo:
Short names have always only ever been used for display in the indicator subwindow
So it's not displayed there, either it's a mistake or I don't understand something...

My old code used MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MARGINREQUIRED) parameter to calculate lots. In mql5 there is SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol,SYMBOL_MARGIN_INITIAL). Are they identical?

The article "Migrating from MQL4 to MQL5" doesn't seem to have such a correspondence:

case MODE_MARGINREQUIRED:
return(0);

gpwr:

My old code used MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MARGINREQUIRED) parameter to calculate lots. In mql5 there is SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol,SYMBOL_MARGIN_INITIAL). Are they identical?

The article "Migrating from MQL4 to MQL5" for some reason doesn't show such a correspondence:

case MODE_MARGINREQUIRED:
return(0);

MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MARGININIT) = SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol,SYMBOL_MARGIN_INITIAL)

Reason: