Strategy tester - page 4

Serj_Che:
I'm embarrassed to ask what year?
I think it's this year. The closed beta test is already underway ;)

Build 266 for 23.04. Strategy tester available.

But it is not clear how to load several cores at the same time. Only the selected core is used (only one can be selected). Who has figured it out, please advise.

hmm, is the tester trying to connect to a local server?

2010.04.23 22:35:56 Connecting to 127.0.0.1:3000

My access to it is blocked.

jmiller:
But it is not clear how to load several cores at the same time. Only the selected core is used (only one can be selected). Who has figured it out, please advise.
All cores are loaded during optimization. And how do you load more than one core in a simple single run?

Rinng:

Do not run MetaTester.exe unless you intend to provide access to the tester services to third party testers.

stringo:
Do not run MetaTester.exe unless you intend to provide access to the tester services to third party testers.
sorry, didn't quite get it.

Rinng:

The terminal runs local copies of the tester (metatester.exe) and then connects to them, distributing tasks.

The testing is done by individual testers and the terminal only manages them. Each local tester opens local port (on interface 127.0.0.1) with random password to connect to it:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\MetaTrader 5\metatester.exe" /local /address:127.0.0.1:3000 /password:gfrqzgh /dlls

The local firewall does not block access to the loopback interface (127.0.0.1) within the same computer.

Renat:

The terminal runs local copies of the tester (metatester.exe) and then connects to them, distributing tasks.

The actual testing is done by individual testers and the terminal only manages them. Each local tester opens a local port (on interface 127.0.0.1) with a random password so the headend terminal can connect to it:

The local firewall does not block access to the loopback interface (127.0.0.1) within the same computer.

I see, but the tester won't start for me. After trying to connect to 127.0.0.1 it says 2010.04.23 23:49:59 No connection.

my antivirus is fighting =((

I'm not going to disable it, I'll wait for them to fix it.