MetaTrader 5 Python User Group - how to use Python in Metatrader - page 10

fxsaber:

Example of parsing Signals.

https://github.com/majidifard/MQL5SignalScraper

it seems that there is no point in analyzing on a third party platform, here was an article yesterdayhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/310262

I had a quick look at it yesterday, it seems to visualize signals from reports, but I tried to run scripts and indicators - it did not work that fast, the interface is not intuitive, I need to read the article in full

Обсуждение статьи "Визуализация истории мультивалютной торговли по отчетам в форматах HTML и CSV"
Обсуждение статьи "Визуализация истории мультивалютной торговли по отчетам в форматах HTML и CSV"
  • www.mql5.com
Опубликована статья Визуализация истории мультивалютной торговли по отчетам в форматах HTML и CSV: Автор: Stanislav Korotky...

there's also the problem of breaking the rules. the site cannot be parsed(

3.7 You agree to use www.mql5.com only via the interface provided by MQL5 Ltd on www.mql5.com or via the interface in MetaQuotes software, unless a separate agreement with MQL5 Ltd gives you permission to do otherwise. In particular, you agree not to use any automated means, including scripts, scanners or similar technologies, to access www.mql5.com.

Mikhail Dovbakh:
there's also the trouble with breaking the rules. the site cannot be parsed(

Not all rules are really enforceable. Opening a website in a browser starts the parsing process :D

Renat Fatkhullin:

The MetaTrader5 package is already available in 32/64 libraries for Python 3.7 and is installed in one line.

Can this package be used on Linux, where MT5 runs under Wine? And if not, is it planned to do so?

The R package has been torn down, refused further support. Is the Python package working?

Vladimir Perervenko:
The R package was torn down, they refused to support it anymore. Is the Python package working?

What do you mean, torn it down? You have it installed.

it works

There must have been a faucet in there with its checks.

There will be no more R support, we will disable it in the next build.

Python will be supported.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

What do you mean, torn it down? You have it installed.

works

It must have been the faucet with its inspections

We can only guess at the reasons, but it's more likely that they couldn't pass the CRAN barrier. Yeah, well, it doesn't matter. You were working without the package.

Vladimir Perervenko:

We can only guess at the reasons, but it's more likely that they couldn't pass the CRAN barrier. Well, it doesn't matter. We worked without this package.

Everything has to be worked out in MQL, connecting a third-party is like making a "pad" out of MT.

Any graphs and any calculations are better to be done in MT.

Somehow I don't think Python will take root either...

Vladimir Perervenko:

We can only guess at the reasons, but it's more likely that they couldn't pass the CRAN barrier. Well, it doesn't matter. They worked without this package.

This stubborn kolkhoz must not be touched.

Bury it as a dead end.

Reason: