Naive beginner's strategies. - page 11

Dmitry Ermolaev:

No offense.) I did not understand at once, but when I read the intro to your signal) I realized that this is your humor (it is so tempting))))

He who traded on the forex market does not laugh in the army.)

Get your humor kids ... Fore is as good as it gets ...;)

nowi:

leerning ) everyone has his own classification ... it seems to you that this is the most advanced version ... but for me it is the top of naivety ... a useless intellectual toy for people with a technical mindset to occupy their brain ...

and is on 1. of this chain...

PS: and in general a reasonable person in a broad sense (not only mathematical) will not make unambiguous conclusions in such a ghostly field as trading...

but many and now you take on the role of guru and teacher....

it's not for you to decide who is at what stage... and not everyone considers machine-learning the top of the trading pyramid... for many stockbrokers it's just an object for condescending laughter and an example of obvious stupidity....

+1000 000 000

What do you mean when you say "good"? What do you mean when you say "good"?

The main thing is the understanding of how the market works, formulated by the collective PSYCHOLOGY of market participants

And this understanding comes not in 7 years or 10 years, it is nurtured throughout life.

Dmitry Belov:

Very sensible, my colleague. This is the problem with MO for trading - what to teach, then what to test and finally find out that everything is different in the present and nothing works)) Of course, large funds have mathematicians working on IRs quite successfully, but their qualification is too high for an average person, since we, the majority of traders, are this person.)

They are scientists, you have to be a scientist to really build mathematical models.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Sometimes it seems that you as a Markov chain forget everything that has been written in the branch before, that this is the most difficult topic, which starts to be studied after many, many others.

This is how a successful trader should act, he is like a weather vane, without memory and emotions, where the market goes, so goes he.

Tag Konow:

I did not say anything about the MO from a technical point of view. I was arguing about the correctness of its application in the field of trading. About whether it should be relied upon to make trading decisions.

I spoke about the meaning of action, and you are talking about its "mechanics".

It's like if I told you that a hammer is not suitable for fixing a computer from the point of view of common sense, and you would answer me, "Don't write nonsense, you know nothing about hammers! Read about them here and there!").

You must consider that the esteemedMaxim Dmitrievsky, like a hammer for whom all problems - nails, is able to talk only about nails and hammers, nothing else, it is limited to his worldview.

RetagKonow:

At one of the championships won the user "xupypr". Later he displayed the algorithm of his robot. There were only two moving averages whose values were picked in the tester. The Expert Advisor weighed 5 Kb.

So what is the advantage of your example?

It seems to be true, all the books write that the model should be simple, no more than 3 parameters otherwise it is overpotgoned, there are hundreds and thousands of them in neural networks.

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Winston Churchill: "He who controls the information controls the world".

+1000 000 000

The insiders rule, the puppets, the powers that be.

Retag Konow:

Perhaps his advisor was receiving information from astral bodies and tapped into the fifth dimension, where time is overcome as space.:)

Maybe he's doing the same thing now?)

Because scientifically, we don't have enough evidence to argue thatWetteg's victory is more legitimate than that of the "surgeon."

The surgeon is an insider, no matter where he got the insider, through connections to the powers that be or witchcraft, but the advisor has to be simple, otherwise even the insider can be ruined.

nowi:

As the philosopher Bertrand Russell said :It is useful to put a question mark from time to time on things that have long seemed to you unquestionable.

Tamas Kuhn, one of the distinguished historians of science developed a theory of paradigms:

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Genius Elementary, philosophers love to make poetry out of simple things. Chick VK stats sometimes carry more meaning

I'm laughing :D

Let's leave the "paradigms" to the scientists, okay? They know better than us traders, in this I agree with Maxim, it's not our business to think about such things, the philosophy is a sin for a trader, the DTs will soon be pushing it to neophytes.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Even the FA is also TA, if some news indicator is used.

That is, the TA is ANYanalysis of the market.

Well, finally you've understood that 2+2 = 4, your MO is also TA, and you put it in the first place, so rightly said more intelligent people that MO should be the first to begin with and not the end.

Vasily Perepelkin:

+1000 000 000

This is not the point, I am sure it will soon be taught at the TC courses and all the "gurus" will read it, maybe it will be added to the curriculum in the elementary school

The main thing is the understanding of how the market works, formulated by the collective PSYCHOLOGY of market participants

This understanding comes not in 7 years or 10 years, it is a lifelong process.

These are scientists; you have to be a scientist to build mathematical models.

This is how a successful trader should act, he is like a weather vane, without memory and emotions.

You must consider thatMr. Maxim Dmitrievsky is like a hammer for whom all problems are nails, he can only talk about nails and hammers, nothing else, his worldview is limited by that.

When events that we do not understand require us to make predictions, "blackmailing" us with the loss of our livelihood, or when we voluntarily become hostages to our desire to enrich ourselves, our outlook invariably narrows. Common sense begins to limp and reason goes blind. Pathological self-deception develops, fed by "science" and technology.

In the position of a blind kitten, we are unable to extract a layer of regularities from price history. It would seem - we need to apply common sense, but no - we get help from the MO, which statistically scans chronology of parameter values changes and gives a menu of solution models for all situations tested. Thus, we have a transition from semi-blind and illiterate method of decision-making, to an absolutely blind, but statistically verified and automated method of decision-making.

We must admit that a black box works better than an empty head...

Tag Konow:

When things we do not understand demand that we predict, "blackmailing" us with the loss of our livelihood, or when we voluntarily become hostages to our desire for enrichment, our horizons are invariably narrowed. Common sense begins to limp and reason goes blind. Pathological self-deception develops, fed by "science" and technology.

In the position of a blind kitten, we are unable to extract a layer of regularities from price history. It would seem - we need to apply common sense, but no - we get help from the MO, which statistically scans chronology of parameter values changes and gives a menu of solution models for all situations tested. Thus, we have a transition from semi-blind and illiterate method of decision-making, to an absolutely blind, but statistically verified and automated method of decision-making.

We must admit that a black box works better than an empty head...

It's not blind, it's a work with a big date, when you analytically are not able to calculate a large amount of data. Well, everyone uses it in the world, and you're discussing well-known truths.

Let's say you use data mining, looking for dependent predictors from the target, where is the blindness here?

Then you train a classification model on the obtained predicators, everything is transparent here as well.

You receive signals on the forward, analyze them, and you don't need to know why this or that deal is opened, what's important is the overall performance of the model

That's it, there's nothing wrong with it, you just need to know that the model works/ doesn't work

Retag Konow:

When events that we do not understand demand that we predict, "blackmailing" us with the loss of our livelihood, or when we become willingly hostage to our desire for enrichment, our horizons are invariably narrowed. Common sense begins to limp and reason goes blind. Pathological self-deception develops, fed by "science" and technology.

We have to admit that a black box works better than an empty head...

I agree, but neither can beat the market.

Vasily Perepelkin:
I agree, but neither of them can beat the market.

Let's remember to look beyond technology once in a while. Common sense is irreplaceable.

I wish everyone knowledge, experience, wisdom and good luck.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

It's not blind, it's a work with a big date, when you analytically are not able to calculate a large amount of data. Well, everyone uses it in the world, and you're discussing well-known truths.

Suppose you use data mining, look for dependent predictors from the target, where is the blindness here?

Then you train a classification model on the obtained predictors, everything is transparent here as well.

You receive signals on the forward, analyze them and you don't need to know why this or that trade has opened, what is important to you is the overall performance of the model

There's nothing to worry about, you just need to know that the model works and it doesn't.

Understand that in this context MI is the same technical analysis, only raised to the nth degree. The regularity is found by collecting statistics. Manual technical analysis works the same way, but the decisions are ultimately made by the trader.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

It's not blind, it's a work with a big date when you analytically can not calculate a large amount of data. Well, everyone uses it in the world, and you're discussing well-known truths.

Because you do not need to count anything with "big data" Buffett does not even have a computer and he is the most successful investor, and the fact that "everyone uses" you are talking about the 99.9% of traders who are losing.

Suppose you use data mining, look for dependent predictors on the target, where is the blindness?

Then you teach a classification model using the obtained predicators.

Might as well use horoscopes to trade or look for signals in the Bible, your father is a priest, you sent me his picture at work, there are no "predictors", there are no "targets", it's all in your head, all these models refer to the past, which can NEVER be repeated, and neuronet can remember the past and as a result you have a SLEEP, ROO-RE-GOING!

You receive signals on the forward, analyze it, and you do not need to know why this or that trade opened, what is important to you is the overall performance of the model

That's all, there's nothing wrong with it, you just need to know that the model works / does not work

FOR THE LAST! THE PAST! ON THE PAST!

NOT ON THE FUTURE!!!

Vasily Perepelkin:

stableman, don't miss the evening milk yield

Tag Konow:
Understand, in this context, MO is the same as technical analysis, only raised to the nth degree. The regularity is found by collecting statistics. Manual technical analysis works the same way, but the decisions are ultimately made by the trader.

Right, the regularity is found through processing a large amount of information, as I mentioned above. The model is trained and immediately retested, saving a lot of time as it was in manual trading or blind creation of primitive TS.
Reason: