Naive beginner's strategies. - page 10

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I don't even know where it was borrowed from, maybe from here. Who even decided to call it that?

This is not enough "analysis of raw materials, semi-finished and finished industrial products"?

Let's narrow down the vague "industry" to physical and chemical laboratories.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

You know the answer about the infantile method of market analysis;)

Approximate chain of events of becoming a trader:

0. Flood, Flood, Flood, Flood, Flood everywhere, hellish Flood......

1. classic technical analysis, fundamental analysis

2. indicators

3. martingale

4. analysis of volumes, different bulletins

5. correlation analysis, pair trading

6. arbitrage

7. hft, market depth analysis

8. leveraging machines in a broad sense (I am here now, having passed all the previous ones)

9.... n... there may be new unexplored horizons

Alexandr Andreev:

I thought for a long time what strategy I consider naive - if the honor that in 2007 successfully chopped the dough on 2 MA, then even on similar simple strategies.

I think it is naive to be a universal strategy which works with everything possible and at all times for all periods and instruments - this is the top of naivety. That is the supporter of the fact that there is no gray area - but it cannot interfere with the ability to make money in trading.

If you successfully "made money" on two MA's - then there really is nothing naive about this strategy. But it's beginners who like it.

I don't know whether to remove it from my list of "naive" or not...

Vladimir Pastushak:

I skipped the zero stage. Stopped at the first one. I think forever.

Although I would have added elements from stages 4, 5, and 7. Even something from 8.

p.9 - trading in altered states of consciousness extended resource (psychedelics, stimulants, meditation, trance techniques)

here are new horizons.... unexplored...;)

and this is not a joke: it may seem naive to some, but I think it is a very promising direction.... people train the INS without realizing what potential is hidden in their own BIONS

Tag Konow:

All of us began our acquaintance with market trading at some point in our lives. We all went through the process of learning this activity and were a bit of a romantic. We believed in ourselves and our "exceptional" and "brilliant" ideas. And everyone was disappointed one day.

It is painful and unpleasant. It hurts from the realization of mistakes, the invalidity of ideas, the wrong path, and our own ignorance. But, that's what pushed us forward. Because of this, we moved forward and learned. We progressed because we were disappointed in ourselves, our plans and hopes. We pursued knowledge to defend our goals and prove to ourselves that we were talented. We polished our vision of the world, feeling that objectivity can be seen only by those who go to the end in knowledge. After all, anyone who respects himself, is confident in his mind, and considers himself a talented person.

It is not so scary to make mistakes and choose the wrong direction as it is scary to never realize your mistake and change the direction.

The first trading ideas are always very simple. To experienced people they seem silly, but they forget that they used to generate them themselves.

There is an absolute need to test strategies in practice. The key to the mental growth of the individual, is self-criticism, testing and verifying the fallacy of one's beliefs. But, even the most ridiculous things that come to mind must be refuted by personal practical experience. Empirically. Otherwise, a person will live with illusions all his life.

People who come to the foreign exchange market, start to learn. As the initial bonus they have a powerful motivation generated by desire to get rich, and belief in their uniqueness, intuition, luck, talent and intellect. The first thing they need is to test their theories. The faster and easier these tests are, the faster and further people go in learning about the world.

However, at every stage of cognition, a serious intellectual barrier is erected. Overcoming it may not be within everyone's reach. In some cases, a person has great ability, but simply does not have the time to learn.

In this branch I propose to tell "infantile" trading strategies of beginners, and perhaps some of them will find their own thoughts here ...

It must be useful for professional growth of any trader. :)

(It's a great article!)

Not a branch, but whining ..... depresses the mass es. But I'll tell you that you can make money on forex. You just have to work. If you do not work hard to make a million, you won't make a million, you will not get enough for a living. You can make a fortune if you don't have to work hard.

Dmitriy Ermolaev:

------- You just have to work. You will not make a million just because you will not give it, and you can live and there are people here who live from trading. About TA, if you are creative, it helps-------

everything is easy .......

"I think it works if I use TA creatively.

Do you think it helps to put a cabbage leaf on your butt?

nowi:

it's easy. .......

"About TA, if you get creative, it helps."

It helps too if you put a cabbage leaf on your head. it also helps. Malakhov said.

it's easy..... and put a cabbage leaf on your head.... it will help you get rid of idle chatter)

nowi:

it's easy. .......

"About TA, if you get creative, it helps."

Cabbage leaf on the ass, do not try, also helps ... said Malakhov

No offense.) (I did not immediately understand, but when I read the opening words to your signal) came to understand that this is humor you have such a creative))))

Reason: