GOLD, Gold and XAUUSD - page 148

 
moskitman #:
Well, then I’ve got some news for you that’s just as bad...
What is it?
 
Satan Claws #:
Which one?
Your system… how shall I put this gently… isn’t working. It’s not turning a profit. ‘Go no’ in English.
 
moskitman #:
Your system… how can I put this gently… isn’t working. It isn’t turning a profit. ‘Go no’ in English.
Why? Sometimes it works. For example, in August I made an 8.8x return and even made it into the winners’ list of a broker’s competition.
 
Satan Claws #:
Why? Sometimes it works. For example, in August I achieved an x8.8 return and even made it into the prize-winners’ list in a broker’s competition
OK, so what do you think is going wrong then? Where are these frustrating slip-ups coming from?
 
moskitman #:
OK, so what do you think is wrong then? Where do these annoying mistakes come from?
Well, it’s cutting out on the bends, the oversteer is severe, and I’m terrified of the oversteer.
 



I will take up the post