Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 978

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Yesterday I looked through it. It's not much of a book. At first it is long and tedious about numpy, then similarly about matplotlib - how to build graphs. That's half a book written. What is there about MO, have not seen, but strongly suspect that a similar rubbish. At least, judging from what he writes in the introduction to the MO. Perhaps for those who are unfamiliar with the subject can be useful.

I downloaded for beginners to get acquainted with the basic packages. What can be there for MO, all the same as elsewhere.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

and I have discounted for beginners to get acquainted with the basic packages. And what can be there for the MO, all the same as everywhere else

:))) No, no, exactly for Yuri. :))) Exactly. For him and others like him. They are as numerous as he is...

Alexander_K2:

:))) No, no, exactly for Yuri. :))) Exactly. For him and others like him. No one like him...

Now you can predict the sine wave in Python.)

:)))) Exactly. Let him help himself, with his own hands and feet

Alexander_K2:

:))) No, no, exactly for Yuri. :))) Exactly. For him and others like him. There's no one like him...

When you make the Grail, or at least something real, then you'll speak up. In the meantime, you're just blabbering for half a year now.

Show at least something real, a test or something.

Look at Maxim. Six months ago he was spinning Reshetov's neuron. And now he has a good MO and a system. This is what you can do in six months. Learn, student).

Yuriy Asaulenko:

When you make the Grail, or at least something real, then you will speak up. In the meantime, just blah-blah-blah.

Show at least something real, a test or something.

Until Novaja returns to the forum, I will consider you along with her friends, kolhoznikov, involved in her frustration with Forex. You have extinguished hope in a real fighter and helper by your posts. There is nothing to talk about.

Alexander_K2:

Until Novaja returns to the forum, I will consider you along with your friends, who were involved in her disappointment with Forex. You have extinguished hope in a real fighter and helper by your posts. Nothing to talk about.

Picked up the idea of the system on the forum, and six months can not cope). The new one left, as I realized who you really are. The buffoon in the buffoonery. Something he keeps itching, eating the ground, smells haunting, crawling periodically. Ugh.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Picked up the idea of the system on the forum, and six months can not cope.) The new one left, since I realized who you really are. The buffoon in the buffoonery. Something he keeps itching, eating the ground, smells haunting, crawling from time to time. Ugh.

Because without an appetizer)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Picked up the idea of the system on the forum, and six months can not cope.) The new one left, since I realized who you really are. The buffoon in the buffoonery. Something he keeps itching, eating the ground, smells haunting, crawling from time to time. Ugh.

Just VimSim drilled.

You'll get it, it's not evening yet...

Alexander_K2:
Alyoshenka-son with Koldun, right now are plucking dough from the tree of life...

Lyokha is really good this year, but the risk is too high, it may end sadly

Reason: