Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 977

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

IPython Desktop Reference Guide

https://jakevdp.github.io/PythonDataScienceHandbook/

Nah, a lot of the members of this thread, already need a handbook on playing dominoes. In the backyard, so to speak...

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I'm aware of that. I liked the Spyder. The standard Python one has little functionality. And Spyder is almost VS (just kidding). I must say, that I haven't seen any other editors except the standard one.

As for the rest, everything is fine with Python - it works without problems, but there is some confusion with Spyder. And it already glitches out of the box, and only with numpy and matplotlib. The rest is still working, but I haven't gone far with Spyder-ra yet.

And I don't want to install/try all editors in a row either.

vscode is great for python, I like it best. I also like Atom, but it's a little bit slow.

If you need to visualize a lot, just pip install jupyter notebook, and then from command line jupyter notebook and work (IPython will be installed right away)

And Alyoshenka the son, together with Koldun, are plucking dough from the tree of life...

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

So you do it and work, it opens in your browser

Spyder angle is the same as R studio

VS Code is also OK. Anaconda smelled it right away and I played around with VSC a bit yesterday. I must say Spyder is faster in runtime while VSC is slow in thinking.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Already available in Russian. 2018 г.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Already available in Russian. 2018 г.

Yeah, I tried to read Sutton & Barto RL in Russian - the translation is better to hang myself. Started in English and understood what I wanted much faster.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Yeah, I tried to read Sutton & Barto RL in Russian - the translation was better than hanging myself. In English I started and understood what I wanted much faster.

And that happens.)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Max, have you tried tucking the HIGH-LOW - ABS(CLOSE-OPEN) sequence into the NS? Did you get any results?

PS The formula is not mine, but I don't give a shit - for the sake of the Grail I'll put everyone on their ears here and tell everyone all the secrets.

Alexander_K2:

Max, have you tried tucking the HIGH-LOW - ABS(CLOSE-OPEN) sequence into the NS? Did you get any results?

PS The formula is not mine, but I don't give a shit - for the sake of the Grail, I'll put everyone on their ears here and tell everyone all the secrets.

I think not, my problems are of a different order - memory leaks, and not only in the program :) but I'll try later and report the results

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Looked through it yesterday. It's not much of a book. First long and tedious about numpy, then similarly about matplotlib - how to build graphs. That's half of the book written. What is there about MO, have not seen, but strongly suspect that a similar rubbish. At least, judging from what he writes in the introduction to the MO. Perhaps for those who are unfamiliar with the subject may be useful.

Reason: