Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 832

Grigoriy Chaunin:
Oh, and there is nothing to catch in that code. Everything is useless. It will not bring you any profit.

That's okay. Excellent knowledge of programming is not a guarantee of success. Maybe you're making a product out of the wrong stuff?

Have you looked at the articles on the subject on this site? Or are you just going to be in your own juice?

Now study the market. Good luck.

I havea lot of experience in this field and I want to give my opinion about it:
Yuri, how do you like the volatility on the funds (stocks and other)?

Is it possible to trade through MT?

If not a secret, please write in a personal note

Get lost in this thread, you loser.

A new day has dawned
Yesterday was a beloved friend
Today an enemy

The supply of pills
Dries up unexpectedly
Let there be trolling

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Get out of this thread, you mediocrity.

Look, I didn't write to you.

Vizard_:

My Teacher - Better wahh! Sensei, show us Icarus flying proudly toward the sun...

Absolutely, as soon as it takes off :-)

Maximka is a snitch. First he trolls without swearing, then when you tell him off, he snitches to the moderator and you get banned... You don't have to go far. My example... :-) But I don't care. I'm in the tank :-)

Mihail Marchukajtes:
Maximka is a snitch. First he trolls without using foul language, then when you tell him off, he informs the moderator and you get banned ... You don't have to go far. My example ... :-) But I don't care. I'm in the tank :-)

I didn't snitch, you don't know how to control your emotions.

and you're trolling yourself :)

the truth is the best trolling

Alexander_K2:

I think I understand what this is about. When it comes to really big money, it's hard to give advice. Here a person has the right to choose for himself what to do with his knowledge and money.

However, this thread is for smart people, most of whom (I hope) are alien to the deification of money. What is important here is the principle - to find a solution to the problem.

It does not concern you personally, but I ask some participants not to sprinkle here about their insane craving for money. And if you don't have the strength as you would like - write in verse. Get to the point, gentlemen!

Profitable signal can be sold only for a percentage of profit and capital, such as 20\2, for the beginning you can just 20% of the profits, if there is no reputation, this is not deification of money but simple common sense, you would not sell your house or apartment for $ 100 (rhetorical question), it is also not logical to push the profitable signal for a small fix. Rays, and if you ask for more or less reasonable fixed-rate of for example $ 1M per year, exclusively, it will be difficult to find a buyer, at least such resources. Well, the "profitable signal" for $ 100 per month to a bunch of people is the same humor for me as a brand-new Bentley for a buck.

Aliosha:

Profitable signal can be sold only for a percentage of profit and capital, like 20\2, for example, to start you can just 20% of the profits, if there is no reputation, it's not deification of money but simple common sense, you would not sell your house or apartment for $ 100 (rhetorical question), it is also not logical to push profitable signal for small fix. raita, and if you ask for a more or less reasonable fixed-rate of $ > 1M per year, exclusively, it will be difficult to find a buyer, at least such resources. And "profitable signal" for $ 100 per month for a bunch of people is the same humor for me, as a brand-new Bentley for a buck.

Thanks for that you inspired hope in people with your posts that everything is not so bad and the task can be solved. And in matters of big, I emphasize - very big money I, of course, no adviser.

Reason: