Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 824

Alexander_K2:

:)) It's funny to read how children and old men, thinking they have great technology, are afraid to tell people about it. They'll get poor as church mice and forex will collapse and go with a bag through the world... To the point of tears...

Gentlemen, let's see your results + physical and mathematical description. Make the honest, orthodox people happy. Nothing will happen to the market, and you will be credited. Respect of people is more expensive than money.

Sashok, at least put it out yourself

Renat Akhtyamov:
Sashok, at least put it out.

Who needs to see my deals already. True, it's still crappy, but it's still "+". Next week it should be better. I have no problems with it.

Alexander_K2:

Who needs to see my deals already. True, it's still crappy, but it's still "+". Next week it should be better. If it is not, I'll leave it.

Can I send you a link on the PM?

Renat Akhtyamov:
Can you send me the link on the PM?

Until I fix the stats my daughter screwed up, no, I'm not giving out links, shame on me. If I get at least +100%, you're welcome. But, it's all honest in there - both shame and inspiration. All as in life.

Aliosha:

Can you figure out a simple C# project in VS?

If you do, I can personally sketch for you such a test project, where the comparison of the target with the future return and ZZ for random rambling, on the correct target almost exactly 50%, on ZZ 70-90% accuracy, for eurusd minutes for 2 years, ~52%

Let's assume that this is what the experiment will show. Well you found a logical justification for what the experiment shows, didn't you?
Or are your statements purely from the experiment?

I myself do not use ZZ, but for other reasons. But it is interesting to know your logic, i.e. how does looking into the past with a target increase the accuracy of predicting the future? Given that all the inputs contain this very past.

Alexander_K2:

Until I fix the stats my daughter screwed up, no, I'm not giving out links, shame on me. If I get at least +100%, you're welcome. But, it's all honest in there - both shame and inspiration. All as in life.

the grail is not a grail.

Renat Akhtyamov:
the grail apparently is not a grail

This reminds me of me. I thought it was a grail too, but it wasn't :-(

Renat Akhtyamov:
grail apparently not a grail

Grail. I just opened a signal on my wife's account. I want everyone to see how to get out of the most hopeless situations. If you wait a month, either I will post the signal for everyone to see, or honestly admit that I am an idiot.

Alexander_K2:

Grail. I just opened a signal on my wife's account. I want everyone to see how to get out of the most hopeless situations. Wait a month - either I will post the signal for everyone, or I will honestly admit that I am an idiot.

Alexander, you do not have to wait. Forex is walking against an unprotected order and against a high risk.

I'm tired of repeating this already.

And this is a completely different and well just a huge topic leading to the only correct strategy.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Alexander, you don't have to wait here. Forex walks against an unprotected order and against high risk.

I'm tired of repeating it.

And this is a whole other and, well, just a huge topic, leading to the only correct strategy.

Well, then publish your results + justification. The last condition is a must, otherwise it is not interesting to talk.

Reason: