Negro! - page 42

sanyooooook: How's the model? Or has it been abandoned already?
Haven't really started yet. I'll do it today. Alexei already did it for you. Or don't you believe me?

If the tests come back positive, you should retest. )

sanyooooook:

Oh man, I've already changed the subject, and admitted that there is no grail, and in the subject pointed it out.

But the public continues to diligently believe that I believe in this grail (Negral)).

Paradox, maybe it's not about me?

It's you, it's you. You deny the obvious and everyone can see it, the grail is there and it is in all of us (see my post on page 40), and by your statements you disbelieve everyone, so everyone gets off on you for it! Admit that you are wrong and everyone will love and exalt you again!

Angela:

It's in you, it's in you. You deny the obvious and everyone can see it, the grail is there and it's in all of us (see my post on page 40), and by your statements you take everyone's faith away, so everyone is taking it out on you for it! Admit that you are wrong and everyone will love and exalt you again!

Man, so I was diligently acknowledging the existence of the grail before.

Or is that... for treason? )))

2 sanyooooook

Basically, if you want to take a fixed return of 5% of the deposit, you can add 100 to 2,000 with a 90% probability. I wrote there earlier that at 10 000 there is a 10% chance of raising a hundred. I got it wrong. That was the odds of doubling 10,000. And the chance to raise a hundred 97-98%.

PS: I'm getting culture shock and time zone displacement - one night on a plane and I'm in China. 27 heat, humidity from the ocean, and, all around skyscrapers and chinese. it's already 19 hours, I'm outside in humid noir. Three days of interacting with Chinese people ahead. Drinking.

alexeymosc:

2 sanyooooook

In principle, if you want to take a fixed return of 5% of the deposit, you can add 100 to 2,000 with a 90% probability. I wrote there earlier that at 10 000 there is a 10% chance of raising a hundred. I got it wrong. That was the odds of doubling 10,000. And the chance to raise a hundred 97-98%.

PS: I'm freaking out from culture shock and time zone shift - one night on a plane and I'm in China. 27 heat, humidity from the ocean, and, all around skyscrapers and chinese. it's already 19 hours, I'm outside in humid noir. Three days of interacting with Chinese people ahead. Drinking.

I see, well, let's not distract you, get some rest ))

here it is, there's a 97-98% chance of the depo at 100, I don't want to double the depo, I just want to add a hundred to the depo.

Finally finished the copier, doesn't seem to be glitching any more

sanyooooook:

Man, so I was diligently acknowledging the existence of the grail before.

Or is that... for treason? )))

Of course there is a price to pay for treason! Everyone has hope in the depths of their souls to find the grail, and you are depriving people of their last hope, who can forgive that? Draw a conclusion, hope is the last to die!

sanyooooook:
Finally finished the copier, it doesn't seem to be glitching any more

It's a question of who has finished who.
Reason: