Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 812

Renat Akhtyamov:

It means that kotir is not from the handicap, but on the contrary

So, ptz!

go read there again and read about OI as well.

It seems like nonsense that I get to the point through another point of the globe, having previously probed and prepared the ground, as it were

Go take a walk, you pussy.)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

there is no distribution there, the quote is taken from the forfeit, just like in a brokerage house and is controlled by the market maker

futures is a derivative, it does not affect anything, just like the option

why does the price always go against the delta? (in fact it doesn't always, that was invented by conspiracy theorists). Because the market absolutely does not care about it :)

Or let's be naive to believe that the futures of Moscow Bzhi somehow affect the forex quotes :D

This once again says what kind of trader you are, first of all..... And do not even mention the MO :-)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Go take a walk, you pussy.)

Tell me. Does anyone ever say that to you here?

Go walk, masya.... How do you like it? You like that?

You're right about the delta. Once you start using it you get into the crowd of professionals who are being bred and spun on a spit by market makers. Now the task is to become better than that crowd. If you started to use KD, welcome to the world of professional trading!!!!

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Go walk, masya.... How do you like it? Do you like it?

You're right about the delta. Once you start using it you get into the crowd of professionals who are being bred and spun on a spit by market makers. Now the task is to become better than that crowd. If you've started using KD, welcome to the world of professional trading!!!!

go take a walk, wasia :)

i don't need your clusterfuck. i've been using volfix for a year and i know what this is all about

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Come on, don't dragon him.

He's got grief.

Grail at the weekend, now he's out...

Renat Akhtyamov:

Come on, don't dragon him.

He's got grief.

The weekend grail, now the plum...

No problem.... It's happened to me thousands of times.... I see...

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

go take a walk, yousa :)

I don't need your clusterfuck. I've been driving Wolfix for a year and I know all this stuff.

What's volfix? Don't be lazy to explain....

Mihail Marchukajtes:

What is volfix? Don't be lazy to explain....

you're just a kid, you know... go trade, get some practice, learn neurocells, or better yet forget it

Just leave me alone. I'm here for my own reason.

google works

Went to Michael's profile. I found a signal, there is an unrestrained upward profit since March.
I've got a signal in Mikhail's profile, and there were unrestrained profits up from March.

If I had visited Maxim's profile, I would have found some arbitrage brokers, while 100% brokers have written in their rules that arbitrage is forbidden and trades will be cancelled. There is no signals - everything is clear, the robots do not bring profit. Good sellers always have a signal to prove that they are working, at least with prohibited subscriptions, but Maxim is clearly not one of them.
That's too bad!

unrestrained profits )) nice to see

they don't know what to dig up to show their importance

but what do I need it for)))

I went to Dr. Trader and he was a coconut )))
Reason: