Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 813

Dr. Trader:

Went to Michael's profile. I found a signal, there is an unrestrained upward profit since March.
I've got a signal in Mikhail's profile, and there were unrestrained profits up from March.

If I had visited Maxim's profile, I would have found some arbitrage brokers, while 100% brokers have written in their rules that arbitrage is forbidden and trades will be cancelled. There is no signals - everything is clear, the robots do not bring profit. Good sellers always have a signal to prove that they are working, at least with prohibited subscriptions, but Maxim is clearly not one of them.
Very bad!

To be honest. Profit for me so far is rubbish. Not so noticeable. I think this night will be devoted to search of grail, at least until the end of the week.

I've noticed for a long time that when the futures are new, the TSs are small and short-lived. The older is the futures, the more predictable it becomes, and when it ends, it is a piece of cake. At such moments, even the distributors start to work and they begin to believe in it. That's what it's all about. bka market.... But not many people understand it....

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

You have time to look for pictures, to explain an unfamiliar word to guys. You said it yourself. No time .....

Mihail Marchukajtes:

You have time to look for pictures, to explain an unfamiliar word to guys. You said it yourself. No time .....

google is working today, my boy.

Dr. Trader:

I went to Michael's profile. I have found a signal with unrestrained upward profits since March.
This is great!

There are no signals - everything is clear, the robots do not bring profit. Good sellers always have a signal to prove their work, at least with a forbidden subscription,

Imho, the absence of signals does not mean anything at all. Many people don't do it at all. Probably even the majority. And they don't need it.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Google's working today, boy.

So why the fuck do you need to be here if you ask a question and you google it. I'm interested in your opinion, not what google says there....

Mihail Marchukajtes:

So why the fuck do you need to be here, if you ask me a question and you send me to google. I'm interested in your opinion, not what google says....

Because I'm not going to advertise third party software here.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Because I'm not going to advertise third-party software here

What are you talking about, who makes you here what to advertise, you should have explained that this is the software is that I did that and nifty. Well, as an example, Yu, if you want to help you. That's how the conversation starts if you're honest, and with your style, you're going to have a long time to make contact with the local population. I mean those who are not looking for anything ...

Mihail Marchukajtes:

What the fuck are you talking about, who makes you what to advertise, you should have explained that it is softvkotorom is the one I did that and nothing. Well, as an example, Yu, if you want to help you. That's how the conversation starts if you're honest, and with your style, you're going to have a long time to make contact with the local population. I mean, people who aren't looking for anything...

you're a helpless koala munching on green leaves.

I've never asked anyone for anything or begged anyone for anything. I do everything myself.

I'm just discussing something here, nothing more... I don't need your baby grails.

And I made my point about the OM - you may or may not accept my thesis.

I'm interested in doing everything myself.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

You're a helpless koala munching on green leaves.

I never asked anyone for anything or begged anyone, I did everything myself.

I'm just discussing something here, that's all... I don't need your childish grails.

I'm interested in doing everything myself.

I feel like I'm talking to an underage kid.... No... really!!!!

Mihail Marchukajtes:

I feel like I'm talking to a teenager.... no...really!!!!

these are your feelings. take care and cherish them.

life is full of feelings ))))

Reason: