Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 662

Alexander_K2:
I repeat for the most gifted. Knowing the current probability distribution, i.e. the wave function and its amplitude, Feynman predicted the transition time from state A to state B. He did this on the basis of the net increments and their sums in a certain window of observations. We are just not smart enough to repeat his experiments...

This is the tenth time you've written this in different variations. We have already memorized it.))

Alexander_K2:
I repeat for the most gifted. Knowing the current probability distribution, i.e., the wave function and its amplitude, Feynman predicted the transition time from state A to state B. He did this on the basis of the net increments and their sums in a certain observational window. We just don't have enough brains to repeat his experiments...
Shouting from the audience: "Schnobel Prize for him, Schnobel Prize for him!"

Dmitriy Skub:
Shouting from the audience: "Schnobel Prize, Schnobel Prize!"

No way. Even for the Schnobel Prize, you need publications and results. So far none of this or that.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

No way. Even for the Schnobel Prize, you need publications and results. So far neither.

Just like you :) you are arguing without argument both

Vizard_:

And you thought you were the only one getting stoned))) hilarious...

According to the drawing kuyna builds. If the principle of "tomorrow as yesterday" works, then fine, otherwise...

It's time to rename this thread "Let's smoke one")))

it's a puzzle - find all the pictures and assemble the TC

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

it's a puzzle - find all the pictures and assemble the TC

ignore him

This fruit can drive you to your white knees

he only wants that and nothing else he wants

Renat Akhtyamov:

Don't pay any attention to him.

This fruit can drive you to your knees.

He achieves only that and he does not need anything else.

okay, where was the ruble before '14?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

As well as you :) you are arguing without argument both

Am I arguing? I've already acknowledged Alexander_K2 as the smartest of the smartest. Do you think this needs to be argued?

Well, I'm not facing a Schnobel Prize.)) I can afford it. No advances or promises).

In general, a good prize -the Schnobel Prize.

For those who work with R.

A limitation was found in the MT-R library:

RGetVector cannot accept more than 100000 elements from R. I had to query the full array in chunks (50,000 each) and then stitch it together.

elibrarius:

For those who work with R.

There is a limitation in the MT-R library:

RGetVector cannot accept more than 100000 elements from R. I had to query the full array in chunks (50,000 each) and then glue it together.

I don't understand this. Why would I need to pass such huge amounts from R to MT? And what to do with them there?

I have a different concept. From MT, only necessary market information, in MT - information for orders and deals. The rest is implemented in Jave, C++, Python, R, PHP, etc.

I don't understand why you have to make a zoo. MT terminal - let it solve the terminal tasks - market data and orders-transactions.

Reason: