Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 491

forexman77:

I don't have money for it yet, but as soon as I do, I will definitely trade there)

I've been working on this for a long time now.

I am correct, in my network 9 these are weights and other, and activation neurons turn out to be three, to be more exact.

1. I should buy only 15 thousand to start with (I advise a broker, not MT.)

2. 2. About the shares, it's an illusion, imho.

So, 3 neurons? - as I understand it. That's nothing at all. From 40 neurons is of no use (in my experience), and from 50 neurons MLP begins to rule.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

1. You only need 15k to start with (broker, not MT, my advice).

2. i.e. 3 neurons? - As I understand it. That's nothing at all. From 40 to no avail (in my experience), and starting from 50 MLP begins to rule.

Not there less than 50 thousand rubles every month for service, so in a couple of years, and without trading, the deposit will run out and will need all the same, where MT is.

How to check their developments, not crutches in the same kuik.

How do you have a perpcetron or something else?

Forexman77:

Not there less than 50 thousand rubles every month they take money for the service, so in a couple of years and without trading, the deposit will run out.

No such thing there :)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
I do not have it there :)

295 rubles is the minimum remuneration. For two years, 7200 is from 15,000 eight left).

I've been trading Forts for a long time, I need 50,000 at least to be able to trade the same futures on the RTS Index.

For now I will wait.)

forexman77:

They don't take less than 50 thousand rubles every month for maintenance, so in a couple of years and without trading, the deposit will run out.

Do you have, how is the network arranged perpcetron or something else?

I even know who you mean). They do not take, if you choose a normal broker. With programming will have to retrain)). 5 thousand to learn and start earning is more than enough.

Perceptron MLP - 6 layers. I have already written, the structure is 15,20,15,10,5,1. This is only for longs. For shorts another similar.

As far as I know, the broker only takes a commission on the turnover, the more and longer you trade, the more profitable it is.

With respect.

Andrey Kisselyov:
As far as I know, the broker only takes a commission on the turnover, the more and longer you trade, the more profitable it is.

I am not an expert in this field and I don't know how to do it.
If you do not know what they charge you, you may ask them to do something for you. Don't point fingers.)

forexman77:

295 rubles is the minimum remuneration. For two years, 7200 is from 15,000 eight left).

I've been trading Forts for a long time, I need 50,000 at least to be able to trade the same futures on the RTS Index.

I am waiting for now)

i used to trade at Otkritie for half a year without any profit, i kept my account without any trade operations (i occasionally traded, checked my arb strategies), they didn't withdraw a penny, then they called me after i withdrew the money - did you like everything, how did you work with us... i said guys, no questions, everything is great :) using MT5

If i had a large deposit for one contract, i would need money for one contract + a small cushion to have enough for one contract

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Some, on top of that, take a month's fix fee. No pointing fingers).
Perhaps the platform is paid...

Respectfully.

Iam not sure about the name, but I am sure it is correct:

At Otkritie, the money was lying on the account for six months without any trade operations, they did not withdraw a penny. Then they called me after I had withdrawn the money - did you like everything, how did you work with us... I said guys... no questions, everything is great :)

You need money for a contract + a small cushion if you lose, so there would be enough for the same contract

Do not write the name, you may be banned. The name is clear. They have only two brokers there so far, as far as I know.

Reason: