Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 498

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I have one :)

great.

With respect.

P.S. it's not so important whether he can or can't, it's the result of the prediction that counts. You can make predictions with a hammer, but if the result deserves attention, it should be taken into account.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

there are still some errors in my opinion with the model errors, the smaller the set is always less error, I do not understand rpikol

create your error calculation.
If it is like you said, most likely there is an equation to a certain number, for example if you have a 1000 300 errors counts 300/1000 if you input 100 and output 30 errors it can calculate based on the number of errors, for example 30/1000.
you can check whether the dependence is linear or not by inputting only 3 samples different in number.

Regards.

Andrey Kisselyov:

make your own error calculation.
if you do it like you said, most likely it will equate to a certain number, for example if you have 300 for 1000 it will calculate 300/1000 if you have 100 for input and 30 for output it may calculate from the number of errors you have for example 30/1000.

Respectfully.

Yes, I guess I'll figure it out. I just do it in spurts. I did it the day before yesterday, and two days later I sat down and forgot what I'd done.)

i'm combining forests with fuzzy logic, you can do some funny things there, but they are hard to understand

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Yes, I guess I'll figure it out. I just do it in spurts. I did it the day before yesterday, and two days later I sat down and forgot what I'd done.)

i'm combining forests with fuzzy logic, i can do some funny things there, but they are barely comprehensible

You can not understand how 80% of all who are here (not to mention those who write EAs through the forum, kodobase, compiling code of different people) about how the code, compiler and machine works. but nevertheless this does not prevent them from writing EAs and selling them in the Market.

Sincerely.

Andrey Kisselyov:
They don't understand, like 80% of those who are here, how the code, compiler and machine works, but nevertheless it doesn't prevent them from writing EAs and selling them on the Market.

Sincerely.

Yes, the market is bullshit... investors are big ;) but you always need results there

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Yes, the market is bullshit... investors are big ;) but you always need results there

Question for a puzzle, how can an investor get a result on this or that product if he does not know the importance of parameters and the sequence of their optimization?
The answer will be obvious, the product itself needs tuning from the creator... Otherwise it is not of great importance to the investor.

With respect.

Andrey Kisselyov:
Question for a puzzle, how can an investor get a result on this or that product if he does not know the importance of parameters and the sequence of their optimization?
The answer is obvious, the product itself needs tuning from the creator... Otherwise it is not of great importance to the investor.

With respect.

No, the investor just invests, he does not need to know the rest. The result is your work.

Andrey Kisselyov:
I don't think it's just a question of the market, but I'm sure it will be a very profitable one, as I'm sure it will be a very profitable one.

My respect.

On the market you can make simplified versions, up to a certain degree of complexity... otherwise, no matter how you describe everything in detail - will flood you with questions, a lot of newcomers... as a result you become a manager-consultant, not a developer

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

On the market you can make simplified versions, up to a certain degree of complexity... otherwise, no matter how you describe everything in detail - they will flood you with questions, a lot of newcomers... as a result you turn into a consulting manager, not a developer

For me it's similar to what happens on the forum, they create some branches for writing functions, but those who create them use your work and get zero result, I tried to get something out of them a couple of times, in response there was not even a basic "thank you", I gave up charitable work after that.

I have come to the conclusion that Expert Advisors must work in accounts and yield profits.

Andrey Kisselyov:
I think that the main thing is to make them work on my own, in my opinion, they should work on accounts and bring profit if they want to help me.

I have come to the conclusion that Expert Advisors must work in the accounts and yield profits.

And in my opinion nobody needs all these codes) except for some service functions.

I've exchanged ideas - in the end we usually come to the conclusion that no one understands what's done in the other, and everyone is like this: oh no... next time...

Reason: