Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2514

JeeyCi #:
You little miracle, where's your attempts to create anything?
One ...mockery and other people's links, in one word BABA!!! just to babble....

I would like to ask the MOs for their opinion. Nothing has been answered in the discussion thread about the last build. If many people need it, maybe they will.

Dear developers, please make all the data available in the tester, not for the previous 1-2 years from the start of the test.
CopyTime(_Symbol,_Period,first_Bar,rows,time); and other Copy...

I request M1 rows = 1000000 bars, but it gives out 350 - 700 000 (350 000 if I started in January, 700 000 if I started in December. Apparently current year + previous year).
M5 will be 5 times less: 70 - 140k.
M15 to 23 - 46k.

Machine learning needs more data.

The terminal outputs all available data, the limitation is only in the tester. I assume this is done to limit traffic when computing in the cloud.
I am testing on my PC or on a lock network.
Remove this limit for your PC and the lock network. In the cloud, let it stay.

elibrarius #:

I would like to ask the MOs for their opinion. Nothing has been answered in the discussion thread on the last build. If many people need it, maybe they will.

What other opinion can there be in this case?

I support your request. We certainly need more data to do a full-fledged research.

elibrarius #:

I would like to ask the MOs for their opinion. Nothing has been answered in the discussion thread on the last build. If many people need it, maybe they will.

I supported the request, but the snag is that "many" is simply not, most do not understand how the limited amount of history affects the outcome.

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

I supported the request, but the catch is that "many" simply do not, most do not understand how the limited amount of history affects the result.

By the sum of variants of price behavior. Or by the number of mathematical models of price series.

No one has tried it?
«Тинькофф» создал бесплатный инструмент для бизнес-аналитики лучше, чем у Meta и Amazon. Аналогов в России нет
«Тинькофф» создал бесплатный инструмент для бизнес-аналитики лучше, чем у Meta и Amazon. Аналогов в России нет
  • www.cnews.ru
«Тинькофф» опубликовал в интернете собственные наработки в области технологий прогнозирования временных рядов с помощью машинного обучения – бесплатный фреймворк ETNA, написанный на Python. Он, как утверждают в банке, подходит для анализа и прогнозирования любых процессов – от количества осадков предстоящей зимой до потребностей компании в...

elibrarius #:Dear developers, please make all data available in the tester,

You won't see it, just like you won't see moderators on the branch to clean it up and suppress trolls, flooders, a pack of preachers of lies and hatred, brutalized by their powerlessness and weakness, and not adequate machine learning based on adequate statistical evaluation (does tech support, like moderators, also study Random Wandering? - You'd better study ways to clean the working environment from the eternally stinking subhumans, who are shaking someone's passport data (on this and previous pages of this thread) - the trading community is going in the wrong direction with their acf sb, covering themselves with a bunch of messengers, who are "like wolves decided to become". but the snot is still going off topic with the scumbag entourage)...

I guess that's how tech support responds to you, just like you... with emptiness and demands... is there any justice in this world? (rhetorical question, I don't need your answer)

JeeyCi #:

You will not wait for this, just as you will not wait for moderators on the branch to clean up the branch and suppress trolls, flooders, a pack of preachers of lies and hatred, who are infuriated by their powerlessness and impotence, rather than adequate machine learning based on adequate statistical evaluation (tech support, like moderators, also studies RandomWalking? - You'd better study the ways to clean the working environment from the eternally stinking subhumans, who are shaking someone's passport data (on this and previous pages) - the trading community is going in the wrong direction with their acf sb, covering themselves with a bunch of messengers, who are "like wolves decided to become". but the snot is still going off topic with the scumbag entourage)...

I guess that's how tech support responds to you, just like you... with emptiness and demands... is there any justice in this world? (rhetorical question I don't need your answer)

Yes

JeeyCi

Madam, you are too fair. But, there is no need for that here. Are you looking for the Truth? But there isn't and can't be Truth here. It's with the Wizards, and you have to get through to them.

Alexander_K #:

Madam, you are too fair. But, there is no need for that here. Are you looking for the Truth? But there isn't and can't be Truth here. The Wizards have it, and you have to get through to them.

Oh, look who's here) You already know how to calculate the ACF of the SB, don't you? Unlike smartlab, you can't ban me for asking that question here.)

Reason: