Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2513

JeeyCi #:

covariance and correlation have not been cancelled... (seems to be random)

Of course no one has cancelled it. Therefore, it is useful to calculate the ACF of SB, then calculate the ACF of SB with drift. Compare them. Think about it.

your ACF?

it's not all about time series!

the branch clearly suffers from the fact that everyone tells everyone what to think and do, while they revel in their residual memory of the subject, clearly purely theoretical, but clearly without their own attempts to apply them to the market... - Rotten advice and time-consuming refutation of the nonsense of the angry and offended...

I can only lay out my own observation (as long as you don't count your own inferences, not someone else's):

if the noise is not Gaussian and is not correlated with the price movement - that's where it all starts...

You can count your ACF by yourself, don't waste your breath... (because the offended ones are the ones who get hurt, i.e. you carry it on yourselves)

Машинное обучение в трейдинге: теория, практика, торговля и не только
Машинное обучение в трейдинге: теория, практика, торговля и не только
  • www.mql5.com
Добрый день всем, Знаю, что есть на форуме энтузиасты machine learning и статистики...

JeeyCi #:

your ACF ?

[meaningless profanity]

The article is very good. But it's not about the ACF of SB, only about the analysis of the sample ACF of quotes.

JeeyCi #:

your ACF?

it's not all about time series!

the branch clearly suffers from the fact that everyone tells everyone what to think and do, while they revel in their residual memory of the subject, clearly purely theoretical, but clearly without their own attempts to apply them to the market... - Rotten advice and time-consuming refutation of the nonsense of the angry and offended...

I can only lay out my own observation (as long as you don't count your own inferences, not someone else's):

if the noise is not Gaussian and is not correlated with the price movement - that's where it all starts...

You can count your ACF by yourself, don't waste your breath... (because you carry the water on the offended, i.e. you carry it on yourself)

Once I made a joke and called the tractor automaton, Combine - got a month ban. There's unconcealed rudeness all the time and nothing.
Why did I bring it up...I don't understand it myself

Vladimir Baskakov #:
Once I made a joke and called Tractor the Automat, Combine - got a month ban. There is overt rudeness all the time and nothing.
Why I remembered this...I do not understand it myself
Ban a woman? In a world of triumphant matriarchy - never.

elibrarius #:
Ban a woman? In a world of triumphant matriarchy, never.
It's a nickname, no first or last name.

elibrarius #:
Ban a woman? In a world of triumphant matriarchy, never.

A boor has no gender :))

All of the above squeakers have clearly talked about themselves!... the topic is sinking - everyone has SB in their brains, which they can't even calculate, thinking that with their lyrical false chants they will get the result of their normal modeling, sending everything away from ML and still looking for the extreme guilty of their detachment from the trader's reality...

it is not clear why moderators it is not clear why they support this harassment at the forum on trading?

? or does the forum have a Gender Hate thread with the slogans of perverts to statistical analysis that fits the purpose of trading (rather than the probability of how many times morons will believe what OnTopic said, insulting everyone and sending them in a false, far away from Mach.Learning for Trading with a clever look)?

Who are you breeding on your forum?

JeeyCi #:

All the above squeakers have clearly spoken about themselves!... the topic is sinking - everyone has SB in their brains, which they cannot even calculate, thinking that with their lyrical false chants they will get the result of their normal modeling, sending everything away from ML and still looking for the extreme guilty of their detachment from the trader's reality...

i don't understand why the moderators support this harassment at the forum on trading ?

? Or does the forum have a Gender Hate theme under the slogans of the perverts of statistical analysis, consistent with the purpose of trading (rather than the probability of how many times the morons believe in what OnTopic said, insulting everyone and sending in a false, far from Mach.Learning for Trading with a clever look) ?

Who are you breeding on your forum?

That's right, what's your name?

What an automaton thing to do!

Reason: