Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2161

Aleksey Nikolayev:

How much more of this amateur radio nonsense can you get?

It doesn't work for the market, never has and never will.

I show parallel trading, and you show only theory?

What do you have that works?

Show me

Renat Akhtyamov:

I show trading in parallel, and you show only theory?

What works for you?

show me

I'll ban you for life as soon as I'm made a moderator

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I'll ban you for life as soon as I'm made a moderator

Does it really sting?

You've got articles, lots of posts, too, cobbled together from other people's ideas, but you've got nothing to show for it.

You can't moderate yet.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I show trading in parallel, and you show only theory?

What works for you?

show

Everyone is well aware of your "showing".

Anyway, no one is going to compete with you in bullshit and flooding - all you are asked to do is to stop flooding in one of the few meaningful threads of the forum.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Everyone is well aware of your "shows".

In any case, no one is going to compete with you in bullshit and flubbing - you are only asked to stop flubbing in one of the few meaningful threads of the forum.

Aleksey, and all the same, where the successful practice, can you show?

The flood on the financial markets is theory without practice.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Does the truth prickle your eyes?

There are articles, a bunch of posts, too, cobbled together from other people's ideas, but there's nothing to show.

You can't moderate yet.

All this is their puffing of cheeks to raise self-esteem, and sell a non-working indicator for $300. They wrote 2,000 pages of this flood, if only they had posted a demo, there is no demo and will not. And when they are poked with their noses, of course it stings. Well there is a group of people who pout cheeks instead of stats. Here they should be outbanned.

kaban_:

All this is their puffing of cheeks, to raise self-esteem, and to sell a non-working indicator for $300. They wrote 2,000 pages of this flub, at least they would have posted a demo, there is no demo and will not. And when they are poking their nose, of course it stings. Well there is a group of people who pout cheeks instead of stats. They should be outbanned.

You're no opposition 🤣🤣🤣🤣 go to the liberal tsos party

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
H-you're the opposition 🤣🤣🤣🤣 go to the liberal party

You're the only one left to wiggle. And you have nothing substantive to say.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Alexey, where is the successful practice, can you show me?

Flooding the financial markets is theory without practice.

If I (like you) start selling indicators, I will surely have (unlike you) signals that demonstrate their usefulness.

Right now, I'm just asking you to get out of this thread and not to litter it with flooding that has nothing to do with its topic, as stated in its first post:

"I know that there are machine learning and statistics enthusiasts on this forum. I suggest in this thread to discuss (without any hooligans), share and enrich our own piggy bank of knowledge in this interesting field.

kaban_:

You're the only one who's left with the mugshot. And you have nothing to say on the merits.

I'd essentially put a bucket on your head and ring it a couple of times.
Reason: