Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1686

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Let's talk about the mundane.

I started to grow a beard, and today was the first time I cut it, and you know, it didn't really work out. I don't even know what style of beard to choose, to be honest. Any advice?

If we consider the question as an intellectual problem requiring an original (rather than practical) answer, then I suggest using MO to solve it. Load the data by beard type and get statistically verified results.

Tag Konow:
If you see the question as an intellectual problem requiring original (rather than practical) advice, then I suggest using MO to solve it. Load the data by beard type and get a statistically verified result.
Well, that is, you propose to virtually try on each of the options, and then get a production scheme of the selected option? Clever, I'm not going to argue... I start googling :-)

Mihail Marchukajtes:
That is why your words do not show any intellect. How can you talk about what you do not have? :-)

it is not intelligence, it is a great army experience of life, unfortunately I can not otherwise consider your request in assessing the appropriateness of the hair under the nose

Igor Makanu:

it is not intelligence, it is a great army experience of life, unfortunately I can not otherwise consider your request in assessing the appropriateness of the hair under the nose

In the morning with your underpants on,

Don't forget the mustache.

Don't forget the mustache,

In the morning with your underpants on :-)

Humor...

It's just that when you have a withdrawal day and the money arrives, you fly like in heaven... It seems to me...

Aleksey Nikolayev:

There are such concepts as self-modifying code or metaprogramming. It is not very clear what intelligence has to do with it.

For example, Soviet scientists had a very poor perception of the terms AI and MO, preferring "pattern recognition" or "statistical learning".

I agree, that's what I mean)))) But the concept is ingrained and can't be beaten out anymore))))) You have to reckon with it) I, too, am cringing that the cueing system is called AI. But what to do.

Igor Makanu:

I think this formulation of yours most accurately describes the market process as a game.

There is some intuitive feeling that this model can only give something between SB and flat.

To describe trends we need some other game model. Perhaps we should ask Savvateev.)

In any case it is unlikely to get a model that would give both trends and flat and transitions between them (as it always is in reality).

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

I agree, that's what I mean)))) But the concept is ingrained, and it can't be knocked out anymore))))) I have to reckon with it) I'm also disgusted that the cueing system is called AI. But what to do.

Perhaps the high-profile names are made for advertising and PR, so that young people are more interested in this topic). The only problem I see is that some immature minds take this hype too close to their hearts.

By the way, guys, has anyone faced with this problem. I do not know how it happened, but the navigator window is a separate, separate window and does not want to be built into the terminal. I also wondered how to integrate it back into the terminal. It's just hovering on top of all the windows and it's very uncomfortable. This is the question I'm going to ask you?

Mihail Marchukajtes:
By the way, guys, has anyone encountered this problem. I do not know how it happened, but the navigator window is a separate, separate window and does not want to be built into the terminal. I also wondered how to integrate it back into the terminal. It's just hovering on top of all the windows and it's not very convenient. That's the question I'll ask you?
Well, here is one adequate question on the platform and all at once under the snag. Where are you clever people???? Have you blown away? And even about AI here that something rubs :-)

Don't take this as an advertisement.

But Gazprombank credits the dough withdrawn at the click of Thanos. Instantly. I recommend:-)

Reason: