Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2721

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
Typical IT evangelist, fuelling his subscribers with sneaky......
Yea ah, it's vids like this that make millions of views! Bingo genius!
Are you familiar with logic? Do you know the law of sufficient reason? Or as usual, you've heard it, but you don't understand it.

mytarmailS #:
Another Awesome Video
h ttps:// youtu.be/Zk7dvwrVE0k

A typical example of a physicist-mathematician unceremoniously meddling in the humanities. Only a humanist who unceremoniously meddles in physics and maths can be worse).

I once wrote to him that his theory of meaning fits into Aristotle's doctrine of causes. As a feedback I got some nonsense that it all was invented by Sumerians long ago and reasoning about anunnaki).

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

A typical example of a physicist-mathematician unceremoniously meddling in the humanities. Only a humanist who unceremoniously meddles in physics and maths can be worse).

I once wrote to him that his theory of meaning fits into Aristotle's doctrine of causes. As a feedback I got some nonsense that it all was invented by Sumerians long ago and reasoning about anunnaki).

So he does not imagine himself the author of the idea, and just says that the ancients knew long ago how the brain works and wrote about it ...

To understand, you have to listen and want to understand.

mytarmailS #:
You have no idea what convolutional networks are, let alone the principles of strong AI, what can you evaluate at all, sit quietly, fap on your catbusters and don't embarrass yourself
I have a certificate in ultra-precise and recurrent networks on pythorch, you fool

I hate talking to you, you ignoramus.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
I have a certificate in ultra-precise and recurrent networks on pithorcha, silly.
A certificate in ultra-precise networks???? Ahahahahah, I believe, I believe...)))))

mytarmailS #:
Certificate in ultra-precision networking???? Ahahahaha, I do, I do... ))))).
Oh my God, nobody's proving to you who you are.
The man just sits there and philosophises about AI, yeah... you can tell by the ingratiating narration that it's for people like you.

You don't know anything about any field of knowledge, that's why you're being tossed around like this.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
Oh, my God, nobody's proving anything to you,
Show me the certificate.

mytarmailS #:
Let me see the certificate.
I'll take a picture when I get home.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
Who you are.
I'm the one who showed you how to work with KNN when you already thought you were a guru...
You'll appreciate the humour.

The trouble is that there are only a handful of people who are interested in the subject.(( The rest of us eat any slop with the MO prefix...)

mytarmailS #:
I'm the one who showed you how to work with KNN when you already thought you were a guru of MO...
You'll appreciate the humour.

The trouble is that there are only a handful of people who are interested in the subject.(( The rest of us eat any slop with the MO prefix..).
What? When was it?
I don't consider myself a guru of MO, it's a hobby.
One says that I stole his ideas, another that taught me... who are you?)))))
Reason: