Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1572

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Can I get more quotes from Wikipedia? While I'm sitting on the toilet

О! You know what you can do? You can also come up with a "random walk with a normal distribution function"!

If the Laplace function works, why not...

That would be a bomb.

Dmitry:

The probability of falling out LLCOOOOOOOOOOOOOO is the same as the probability of falling out OROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

The probability of falling out LLCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO is the same as the probability of falling out LLCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

s. I'll try to change your mind, or you try to change mine)

Aleksey Mavrin:

Interesting statement. which one can you tell for example for OOOOOOR , OOOOOOOO

I'll try to change your mind, or you try to change mine)

https://www.matburo.ru/tvart_sub.php?p=art_moneta

Бросают монету n раз. Как найти вероятность...? Способы решения и примеры
  • www.matburo.ru
На этой странице я расскажу об одном популярном классе задач, которые встречаются в любых учебниках и методичках по теории вероятностей - задачах про бросание монет (кстати, они встречаются в части В6 ЕГЭ). Формулировки могут быть разные, например "Симметричную монету бросают дважды..." или "Бросают 3 монеты ...", но принцип решения от этого не...

Hacking the Random Walk Hypothesis
Hacking the Random Walk Hypothesis
  • StuartReid
  • www.turingfinance.com
Hackers would make great traders. At a meta level, hackers and traders do the same thing: they find and exploit the weaknesses of a system. The difference is that hackers hack computers, networks, and even people for various good and bad reasons whereas traders hack financial markets to make profits. One type of exploit which has always...

The article says that financial market quotes are NOT a random walk and therefore predictable.

And you, before you got sucked in by the push, wrote that quotes are MUCH more difficult than a random walk, so you can predict a walk is like sitting in the push.

Dimitri:

The article says that financial market quotes are NOT a random walk and therefore predictable.

And you, before you got sucked in by the push, wrote that quotes are MUCH more difficult than random straying, so you can predict straying like sitting in a shovel.

The article also says that gsci are pseudo-random

my picture shows that the quotes are more random than my gsc. that's what I wrote about.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

The article also states that the GCs are pseudo-random

my picture shows that the quotes are more random than my gsc. that's exactly what I wrote about.

1. There is no such thing as a LUT. There are PRNGs.

2. In your picture SB may have a Laplace distribution function - this is NOT SB, in fact

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

The article also states that the rcs are pseudo-random

my picture shows that the quotes are more random than my gcj. that's exactly what I wrote about.
I wonder what you have done to piss everyone off? SB supporters are distinguished by their aplomb, based on nothing, in all threads.

The article is not bad. The main problem with this approach is that a small p-value for some abstract statistic does not mean it is small for profit. Actually my article about gaps is about this.

Charite) Then such a question - is there a plus strategy in games:

1. with a coin. the bet is constant

2. with an opponent. the choice of the coin bet is alternating. the bet is constant.

3,4 Same as 1,2 but the bet in each move can grow by an arbitrary amount, not less than the original.

Reason: