Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1571

sibirqk:

Prove what exactly? That the coin has no memory? - So that is its definition.

Or that the probability of an outcome after any previous series is always 50/50, so that follows from the fact that the coin has no memory.

Is the probability for rare events the same as for frequent events?

Aleksey Mavrin:

So you're saying that the correct strategy after 9 tails is 50/50. But what about the total probability of tails (9, 10... times in a row) - you can't ignore it, even if the coin is fair.

After all, if we do a model experiment with a fair coin. Then in cases where we only measure the probability after 9 tails, in that case the probability will not be 50/50. Experiments rule. A coin has no memory but the universe does.)

You are confusing probability of current coin flip is always constant -50/50 and probability of eagle series, for example. If you flip a coin 10,000 times for example, you will have a series of eagles with a certain probability, e.g. 12 eagles.

Dimitri:

The probability of falling out LLCOOOOOOOOOOOOOO is the same as the probability of falling out OROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

The probability of falling out LLCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO is the same as the probability of falling out LLCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

What a deer you are, oh may year.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
What a deer you are, oh may year

Sorry, have I disappointed you?

Dmitri:

I'm sorry, have I disappointed you?

Yes

Dmitry:

Well, it's easy - even you will figure it out.

Generate ANY row with PRNG, apply any TC to it, as the great tractor builder does, and get a positive result - it is good.

Then generate 50 more rows with the same PRNG, apply the same TS to all of them with the same settings as the first time, and get a resulting pooch or close to 50/50.

If you want it very close, you generate a lot of rows.

Okay, I will, you can without the caption. I said I'll do it.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Yes

Well, don't be disappointed!

For someone who is sure that a random rambling can be a series with a Laplace distribution function, frustration is normal

Dimitri:

Well, don't be disappointed!

For someone who is convinced that a random rambling can be a series with a Laplace distribution function, frustration is normal

Can I get more quotes from Wikipedia? While I'm sitting on the toilet

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Can I get more quotes from Wikipedia? While I'm sitting on the toilet

Why these dirty details of your depressing life?

Dimitri:

Why these sordid details of your dismal life?

Just so you know where I saw your comments.
Reason: