Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1519

This is a trivial question, but how can I display my position on the chart in MT5? as a line as it was in MT4

fxsaber:

But it would be interesting to take EURDKK through MO. Probably a pro should do very well here. I haven't specially tuned anything for this pair. If someone wants to fit without MO, it would be even more interesting.

"If someone wants to fit without MO, it will be even more interesting. In general, you'd better leave your own series in csv, where you observed the persistent fluffiness.

Of course the traded fluffiness technically should not exist, I doubt there are idiots who would throw away capital to feed the MM or the reasons why the MM itself will draw fluffiness in the real market, another thing is filtering DC and their sick imagination ...

Gianni:

In fact, you'd better leave your own csv row here, where you observed the persistent fluffiness.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/20225

Mihail Marchukajtes:
This is a trivial question, but how to display my position on a chart in MT5? as a line as it was in MT4

in the PKM history - Show on the charts

I do not trust the brokerage companies, if the minutes are not there IMHO this is 95% of a fake, and trade with a profit of a few trades a minute you will not give any brokerage company

Gianni:

I do not trust brokerage companies, if there is no minute, IMHO this is 95% of a fake, and trade with a profit of a few trades a minute you will not give any brokerage company

This is written to whom? Is somebody here agitating for a brokerage company or for a lot of trades within a minute?

Andrey Dik:

in the history PCM - Show on charts

Yes thanks. The gauge method has never failed me yet :-)

By the way, guys. As for testing the indicator, which receives data from the EA, I kind of solved it, or rather, I'm still loading data from the file during initialization. But here's the thing and I think that hacking in the name of a good cause should not be considered as any crime. Anyway, here's the gist:

ClasterX has long been closed and is not supported let alone developed. But surprisingly it still works, which shows straightforwardness of the author, but unfortunately the author forgot to remove the comments from the EA for x64 bit MT5 machine. This is a great hindrance when debugging indicators or Expert Advisors because it is constantly flooded with prints and I have to look for its values between the prints. My question is. Is it possible to disable prints in compiled EA (I don't have source code) in legal or illegal way? This is a scary word decompiled. You know I'm not a supporter of these methods. I've always used broken Windows :-) But i'm really sick of these printers so what can i do? Thanks in advance for the reply. Thank you!

fxsaber:

Who is this written to? Is someone here agitating for DCs or for many trades within a minute?

Well, instead of csv table you linked me to some parsers or something on mql to unload ticks from DC-servers. I have my own algotrader and ML toolkit in C++, so I asked for CSV to check your hypothesis about how ML recognizes regularities in the tool you mentioned. So far I downloaded some minutes from ducas, I'll have a look at it tonight.

Zhenya:

Well, instead of csv-table you linked me to some parsers or something on mql to unload ticks from DC-servers. I have my own algotrading and ML toolkit in C++, that's why I asked for CSV to check your hypothesis about how ML recognizes regularities in the tool you mentioned.

I won't post millions of ticks as a CSV here. If you need, you can get the ticks in MT5 through a script. It has built-in means to save to files the desired history.

Reason: