Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1044

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

multistep turns out, this is if you do handmade without any R and python

Well yes, it's better to spend a year on theory and realization of different transformations than to spend 5 minutes in python or R to understand that this crap doesn't work, the logic is the strongest, listen, maybe you should create your own programming language? why do you need mql , c++ or what do you use there ...

Oleg avtomat:

Explain in Russian what these words mean, what they are.

Trying different models (predictors), such as building multiple models and choosing the best one, on different transformed input data. Like picking passwords from accounts. When there is no a priori knowledge of the subject and the patterns.

Handmade is a kind of hands.

That Vapnik video in English was about this

mytarmailS:

The logic is the strongest, but why don't you create your own programming language? why do you need mql , c++ or whatever you're sitting on...

you can install it in 5 minutes, you nubas :) do it, who's stopping you, especially without theory :)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

In 5 minutes you have time to install it, nubas) do it, who prevents, especially without the theory :)

I did it a long time ago, I just pity your time and you nubas)

mytarmailS:

Yes I did, a long time ago, just sorry for your time and you nubas)

sorry about the bee

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Too bad about the bee.

Well in any case, I sincerely wish you good luck

mytarmailS:

Well, in any case, I sincerely wish you good luck.

Yes, I'm poking around in my spare time, there are results, but I want to improve all the time.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Yes, I'm poking around in my spare time, there are results, but I want to improve all the time.

There are results... Can you light up the monitor to evaluate the result?

Since you really achieved something, question(s). How much time do you spend for studying an instrument? How often and what is the depth of this training?

Mihail Marchukajtes:

If I'm asked to give advice on trading, it will be surprisingly blunt:"Find a good job".

Jobs like fools :)))

Farkhat Guzairov:

There are results... Maybe you can light up the monitor, to evaluate the result?

If you really achieved something, the question(s). How much time do you spend on studying one instrument? How often and what is the depth of this training?

I don't trade now, i finish the system when i'm in the mood... i have to think there, and i don't like to think

Reason: