Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 3419

fxsaber #:
Is it unsolvable?

Temporarily, maybe.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

There's a bot at the top of the marketplace right now that only buys.

A TS that opens and closes trades only in longs is one thing, but a buy&hold on one brokerage house and a sell&hold on another brokerage house is quite another.

buy&hold on one brokerage house and sell&hold on another brokerage house is quite another.

fxsaber #:

Intuitively to me it looks like a fit.

Optimising with a tester is also a fit. And MO is a fit. But if there's a pattern, it's a fit. IO is better because it can do 1,000 features. Manually it will be incredibly long, like 1st bar is 100pts higher, and 5th bar is 200pts lower, 15th bar is higher ..........

Forester #:
Optimising with a tester is also a fit. And MO is a fit. But if there is a pattern, it will fit.
To the point that if there is a pattern, it is the same both ways.

fxsaber #:
To the point that if there's a pattern, it's the same both ways.

you're dead wrong.

or you're wrong.

here you go:

Maxim Dmitrievsky#:

There in the marketplace on the first place now a bot that only buys.

mytarmailS #:

you're dead wrong.

or you're wrong

here you go:

Maxim Dmitrievsky#:

There in the marketplace on the first place now a bot that only buys.

It's hard to even call it a pattern there... it's more like a well-adjusted average without stops :)

we don't care about regularities when we can sit out losses :)

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

It's hard to even call it a pattern there... more like a well fitted average with no stops :)

Well, if it's a stupid averaging, the authors didn't bother to add sells? )))

Well, I know personally on Forex one pattern that only in longs works like clockwork every day.

The same inflation is also a pattern, the stock market always grows thanks to it.

Here you go

The algorithm is very nice (in terms of how implemented, via python dictionaries and MO). I was very happy with it.

Машинное обучение в торговых системах на сетке и мартингейле. Есть ли рыба?
Машинное обучение в торговых системах на сетке и мартингейле. Есть ли рыба?
  • www.mql5.com
Данная статья познакомит читателя с техникой машинного обучения для торговли сеткой и мартингейлом. К моему удивлению, такой подход по каким-то причинам совершенно не затронут в глобальной сети. Прочитав статью, вы сможете создавать своих собственных ботов.

mytarmailS #:

you're dead wrong.

or you're wrong

I'm correct. I don't understand why the pattern is not common to both sides, and what in the original price series should indicate that.

We have three optimisation results.

1. OnTester for Long&Short.
  2. OnTester for onlyLong.
  3. OnTester for onlyShort.

Assertion: combining n.2 and n.3 is better on Sample than n.1.

Scenario: if n.2. is much better than n.3 (automatically better than n.1), then leave only n.2. with the belief that the pattern is one-sided.

Reason: