Is the glass half full or half empty - how do you analyse the glass and apply it in trading? - page 2

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Everyone has their own tasks and their own abilities.

In short, we understand each other. The rest is unlikely to be posted on this forum. In extreme cases, there is YouTube, google, paid and unpaid materials and courses.

trader781:

Anyway, we understand each other. The rest is unlikely to be posted on this forum. As a last resort, there is YouTube, google, paid and free materials and courses.

I am interested in the experience of traders, not theoreticians.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

I'm interested in the experience of people trading, not theorists.

I get it. That was my last attempt to explain anything about trading to anyone.

Tired of it.

trader781:

Got it. That was my last attempt to explain anything about trading to anyone.

Bored.

You can explain something that you use and that works and confirms your logic. They have a good reason for it: they do not have a clear understanding of the market, they have a clear understanding of the market.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

You can explain what you use and it works and confirms your logic. It is not productive to just rash phrases - do you really think that I have not read a book, have not seen a video and for the first day on the market?

This is the funny thing, what works no one explains) and will not, until it stops working.

I analyse the glass to see how much volume I can get in and out, so far

Maxim Romanov:
I think that is the funny thing, no one explains what works and it will not until it stops working.

I had students once who wanted to trade

I gave them my TS, explained how it worked - they failed miserably

i gave them specific entry/exit points - they failed

I gave them a market pattern, which works with an accuracy close to 100% - they went in with the maximum leverage. It will work.

I spend a lot of time and effort to get something done and all I get in return is rudeness and swearing after I have lost my deposit. I don't think I'm surprised that the strategies and books on the Internet and on this forum have a tremendous number of working strategies.

trader781:

I had students once who wanted to trade

I gave them my TS, explained how it worked - they failed miserably

i gave them specific entry/exit points - they failed

I gave them a market pattern, which works with an accuracy close to 100% - they went in with the maximum leverage. It will work.

I spend a lot of time and effort to get something done and all I get in return is rudeness and swearing after I have lost my deposit. I don't think I'm surprised that the strategies and books on the Internet and on this forum have a tremendous number of working strategies.

I don't think it's a surprise to learners, my investors are losing money. They have already traded for people, everything is OK, they have a working drawdown, some people treat them normally, others fix their losses and leave. As a result, the algorithm has been working for a long time without any problems and I don't lose my money, while investors fix their losses). Then the negativity appears.

Maxim Romanov:
I analyze the glass to estimate how much volume I can enter and exit, so far

I.e., look at the theoretical slippage, if it is higher than the acceptable norm, then do not enter, right?

I think, how to reflect the state of the stock in the indicator, for example, we want to see the same conditional density (or slippage for a fixed volume) on each bar of the minute chart, is it enough to fix the value once a second and make a separator in the basement, marking a minute, or should we draw each event in the stock - and whether we can do it in time ...

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

I.e., look at the theoretical slippage, if it is higher than the acceptable norm, then do not enter, right?

I think, how to reflect the state of the stock in the indicator, for example, we want to see the same conditional density (or slippage on the fixed volume) on each bar of the minute chart, is it enough to fix the value once a second, and to make a separator in the basement, signaling a minute, or should we draw each event in the stock - and whether we can do it in time ...

Well, yes, or if entered, pick an exit strategy based on available volumes.

Reason: