Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 946

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

The article talks about theEMD methodthat consists in drawing the envelopes of line extrema and subsequent processing that results in functions. So, I understand that in the graph of this indicator we see the amplitude width, which depends on the difference between two extrema in a given time interval.

From 0 to 1 is normalized by me, I do not remember anymore. It is enough to take a few values and see. I'll take a look at them later, when I'm going to modify them for my own needs.

I will drive in their NS to see "what it shows"

Aleksey Vyazmikin:
I can reset the data with fin results on a new bar, I wonder what will come out of your idea!
In general, I will have new predictors soon (if I understand how to find the time of the last bar of the current timeframe in the upper TF with a shift), which will show the structure of the previous bar - this is very important information, and it is successfully used in my Expert Advisor, I think the network will find the use for this data.

No, don't send me new ones, I have not sorted out the current ones yet.

If these 3 classes I have made give profitable results then I can say I have learned what I wanted from the tree. I'll show you how to run the learning script in R-Studio and then you can try different target sets by yourself.

Dr. Trader:

No, don't send new tables yet, I haven't figured out the current ones yet.

If these 3 classes that I made - will give a profitable result - you can say that from the tree, I have achieved and learned what I wanted. I will show you how to run the learning script in R-Studio, and then you can try different target sets on your own.

Got it, thanks.

Dr. Trader: Here are the files with the new targets.

Files:
New_02.zip  3809 kb

I'll try it and report back tomorrow.
And how are the targets deciphered here?
arrBuy=1 big profit in long position
arrBuy=0 small profit in long position
arrBuy=1 loss in long
so, and similarly in shorts for arrSell?

Dr. Trader:
I'll try it and report tomorrow.
And how are the targets decoded here?
arrBuy=1 big profit in long
arrBuy=0 small profit in long
arrBuy=-1 loss in long
so, and similarly in short for arrSell?

No, I did sort of ask for 1 any long, -1 any short, and 0 - do not enter the market. Information only on the arr_Buy column

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Dr. Trader: Here are the files with the new targets.

What is the target(s)?

SanSanych Fomenko:

What is the target(s)?

Column/columnarr_Buy -1,0,1

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Column/columnarr_Buy -1,0,1

Why such a huge file?

SanSanych Fomenko:

Why such a huge file?

I don't even know how to answer... so much take two samples and predictors to them.

Reason: