Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 793

In general, my goal now is this. I am moving my account up to 20 to activate PAMM. This movement will be the initial statistics for investors while PAMM is young. But to be honest I just took a quick look at the current PAMMs and I am not impressed, to be honest. 300% for three years you think it is normal????

Mihail Marchukajtes:

I see you've become too angry lately. That you can't figure out the nut???? If you were nicer, maybe people would tell you something good... You have to be more beaverish.... Beaver and I'm not wrong about the word.....

I want to learn something useful, not read you, you degenerates, you piss all over the threads wherever you go

Mihail Marchukajtes:

If you were kinder people would tell you something good...

Misha, go down the list. Write...

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Asaulenko with the "lie without blinking an eye" superpower

Rena with the "sudden disappearance of consciousness along with the brain" ultraviolet

and the tireless Mihaylo the drunken storyteller with an unsinkable deposit

I'm fed up with 0.7k pages of demozits to roll out. Thank goodness the rest is Mishkino.

What's there to dig up?

I was going to say "hilarious." No, not my word. I prefer to say "patsalom from today's drive in the branch. I also want to participate, but there's nowhere to cut in - all the seats are full.

Renat Akhtyamov:

What's there to get?

Inspiration.

Dr. Trader:

Inspiration.

Well, of course. There's plenty of that stuff.

Alexander_K2:
I was going to say "hilarious." No, not my word. I'd rather say "patsalom" from today's drive in the branch. I also want to participate, but I have no place to cut in - all seats are filled.

Hilarious))) Yes... Misha was really pissed off today.))))))))

Renat Akhtyamov:
Well, of course. This goodness is overflowing.

Sweetheart, tell me something)))))))))))

Dr. Trader:

Inspiration.

That's right.

Renat Akhtyamov:
Well, of course. I have a lot of this stuff.

What do you need? Filter the market, and something useful, you might find. And then it's up to you)).

Reason: