[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 229

Salavatka:
I have Admiral in Ukraine, what do you think?

My friends have been using real international Admiral for years and they are happy with it, Admiral's Ukrainian demo has never got hung up.

Kitsan:

If it doesn't go down, it goes down. So it seems.

I may be wrong, but the indicators are already at the floor.

as they say, there's nowhere else to fall.

Kitsan:
*Spain is placed.

It's probably placed closer to Africa)))

andreika:

I may be wrong, but the indicators are already at the floor.

As they say, there's nowhere else to fall.

It often happens that when there seems to be nowhere else to fall, it's only half of it))

strangerr:

I guess it's closer to Africa)))

Yeah, not so much...

Kitsan:

It's often the case that when it seems like there's nowhere else to fall, it's only halfway there))
And that is why it is strange that many people still believe in the myths of overbought and oversold )))) And moreover - they actively rub all sorts of RSI and stochastics to beginners in the courses ))))

artikul:
And that's why it's strange that many people still believe in the myths of overbought and oversold )))) And what's more - they actively teach all sorts of RSI and stochastics to newcomers in the courses ))))

And only newbies are still looking for profitable Expert Advisors.
or indices that predict market moves

andreika:

and only newbies are still looking for profitable EAs.
or indices predicting market movements

Yeah, the holy grail)))) To feed your moose from it))))

strangerr:

Yeah, the holy grail.))

That's just the wrong place to look. Most people think the grail is some kind of TC or super robot))

andreika:

and only newbies are still looking for profitable EAs.
or indices that predict market movements

i would love it if i could find a site where sorosofs and ruck pfelerofs tell us who is going to get killed soon. it would be a mazelike thing))))
Reason: