Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 566

Vladimir Perervenko:

Follow the links and read all my approaches. With examples, codes, and explanations.

The debate is over.

Copy that.

I took a look at your materials.

Einstein once said -If you can't explain it simply- then you yourself don't understand it to the end.

I don't understand it either, but I don't claim to be a guru either).

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I see. Tasks in general form you do not understand.)) I don't need to read anything, the NS has been functioning for a couple of months now. I am interested in your approaches.

Let's repeat the condition of the problem. Take any input data you need - publicly available history, maintenance algorithm, and so on. Without limitation).

How will you solve the problem? What will you do? You don't have to actually do or solve anything. Only a description.

A very interesting way of thinking: I won't read everything you have written in great detail, but write it again.

SanSanych Fomenko:

Very interesting way of thinking: all that you have written in great detail, I will not read, but write again.

SanSanych. That's not what I was talking about. You just didn't get it).

How you would solve the problem I know. You set it out in this thread. I must say I did it much better thanVladimir Perervenko- briefly and in normal human language. You can tell the essence of your methods in a couple of paragraphs. By the way, I always liked Refereed magazine for that).

Vladimir, by the way, does not describe any approach at all... he described machine learning as such, how to work with it and that you can cram a lot of different crap into it... and then f.... whatever you want :) but the articles are very cool and complex

Hello.

Some advice, please. How to integrate into metatrader an already prepared model (the model was created in python using xgboost)?

The only option I could google is to save the model to a text file in python and then load it into mql using R.

Are there any other options? Do you have any examples of implementation?

Thanks in advance!

Sergey:

Hello.

Some advice, please. How to integrate into metatrader an already prepared model (the model was created in python using xgboost)?

The only option I could google is to save the model to a text file in python and then load it into mql using R.

Thank you in advance!

Honestly, it's not quite clear what exactly you want. Better start a separate topic and describe everything in detail and specifically there.

Sergey:

Hello.

Thank you in advance!

earlier in this thread they showed you a Python to MT plugin, go back a few pages

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/86386/page550#comment_6301111

Машинное обучение в трейдинге: теория и практика (торговля и не только)
Машинное обучение в трейдинге: теория и практика (торговля и не только)
  • www.mql5.com
Добрый день всем, Знаю, что есть на форуме энтузиасты machine learning и статистики...

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

There was a python plug-in for mt here earlier in the thread, scroll back a few pages.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/86386/page550#comment_6301111

Maxim, if you can, briefly - how does Python work in general? I mean the runtime. As far as I remember, it is an interpreter.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Maxim, if you can, briefly - how does Python work in general? I mean the execution environment. As far as I remember, it is an interpreter.

Yes, through a virtual machine... the same as R

I can't make it into a nutshell, it's better to read it :)

https://habrahabr.ru/company/buruki/blog/189972/

Python изнутри. Введение
Python изнутри. Введение
  • habrahabr.ru
1. Введение 2. Объекты. Голова 3. Объекты. Хвост 4. Структуры процесса Помимо изучения стандартной библиотеки, всегда интересно, а иногда и полезно, знать, как язык устроен изнутри. Андрей Светлов (svetlov), один из разработчиков Python, советует всем интересующимся серию статей об устройстве CPython. Представляю вам перевод первого эпизода...

Sergey:

Hello.

Thanks in advance!

The solution is as follows:

You load the reticulate library in R (R interfface to Python) and follow the documentation and examples.

By the way, R has the same package xgboost. Or is Python's better? You can see an example here

Good luck

Introduction to reticulate
  • cran.r-project.org
There are several more advanced functions available that are useful principally when creating high level R interfaces for Python libraries. Python Objects Typically interacting with Python objects from R involves using the operator to access whatever properties for functions of the object you need. When using the , Python objects are...
Reason: