News Filter Not Working. What is the new alternative??? - page 6

Drazen Penic #:

This useless information indicates that your request is blocked by Cloudflare, a service used to cache and protect websites from attacks.

Since you are scraping web page, site owner probably want's to ban that - they put Cloudflare in front so they can filter traffic. 

Cloudflare can block single IP address or range of addresses, depending on the rules.

This is not Metatrader problem. Site owners are trying to prevent web scraping.

It can be helpfull to add referrer and user agent like Lorentzos did. This can imitate request from the web browser. 

thank you, i follow your advice and it worked!

Sergey Golubev #:

It may be something like that (Metatrader 4):

or I attach this News Trader EA here (yes, it is really public EA), and you can check by yourself
(it is version 6.3; I am having version 6.4 too - means - next version).

---------------------

I want to remind that this EA with the versions were created long time ago on the forum.

thank you sergei, you always help the users of this forum as best you can, much appreciate your effort

Sugianto #:

thank you sergei, you always help the users of this forum as best you can, much appreciate your effort

He is the best

Lorentzos Roussos #:

I set the referer header to investing.com/calendar and the user agent to apple iphones safari and it worked . I had the site open for a while though at the same time . maybe related

This worked like a charm to resolve the issue i've been having over the last two days. Cheers!

Lorentzos Roussos #:

I set the referer header to investing.com/calendar and the user agent to apple iphones safari and it worked . I had the site open for a while though at the same time . maybe related

Legend!

Anton Kondratev #:

It doesn't work like it used to anymore

What are you trying to say??? The solution stopped working???

Anton Kondratev #:

It doesn't work like it used to anymore

the "workaround" ? how many requests are you sending ?

Lorentzos Roussos #:

Thanks a lot .

i just add you referer, and worked like a charm

How can i read file

Pruthvirajsinh6212 #:
How can i read file

You download it from investing.com and turn the bytes to string 

Reason: