MT5 chart info 15 min delayed

Hi, one of my terminal shows this text (15 min delayed) in the chart. What does it means? I read it in every pairs.

It means what you see is what happened 15 minutes ago. Useless for short timeframe trading.

If your broker doesn't provide real time charts, don't use them.

William Roeder #:

It means what you see is what happened 15 minutes ago. Useless for short timeframe trading.

If your broker doesn't provide real time charts, don't use them.

It's impossible, because I don't see it in other terminals with the same broker and account. The chart seems correct

Giorgio Manieri #: It's impossible, because I don't see it in other terminals with the same broker and account. The chart seems correct

As far as I can tell, it´s the broker. I've seen other users complaining that it was a recent thing that their broker has done. I'm not going to mention the broker by name, but it starts with "ic" (in their case).

EDIT: Verify that the difference is not the Terminals build version. As it may just be displayed on the latest builds, but the delay is in fact by the broker.

Fernando Carreiro #:

As far as I can tell, it´s the broker. I've seen other users complaining that it was a recent thing that their broker has done. I'm not going to mention the broker by name, but it starts with "ic" (in their case).

EDIT: Verify that the difference is not the Terminals build version. As it may just be displayed on the latest builds, but the delay is in fact by the broker.

I've checked the terminal builds. Only the last beta release shows this tag. The previous stable build doesn't.

Giorgio Manieri #: I've checked the terminal builds. Only the last beta release shows this tag. The previous stable build doesn't.

Then if it is only happening on a "beta" build, don't use it for production level usage. Beta builds are for beta testing, not for normal usage. Stick to official stable releases only.

And next time, lead with that in the title so that we know that it is a "beta" inconsistency and not a production level problem.

Hi,

I also see this,please help.

Suibo Wen #:

Hi,

I also see this,please help.

It depends on the broker.
So, please ask your broker for support and for explanation about it.

I've the tag also with new stable build 3210

Giorgio Manieri #: I've the tag also with new stable build 3210

Initially, I thought it was a broker issue, but since I too am now also seeing it on all my accounts and all symbols I use, I have to admit that I was wrong. There is definitely something wrong.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

New MetaTrader 5 platform build 3210: Revised Sharpe Ratio calculation algorithm, new matrix methods and control over indicator minimum/maximum values

Fernando Carreiro, 2022.02.12 20:22

The 15min delayed issue reported on the forum, is now appearing on my setup too with this build.

In my case it is appearing on all my accounts, real and demo, normal and ECN accounts, USD and EUR balances. I have also checked with the broker support and have confirmed that none of the accounts are delayed.

I'm not the only one having this issue, so either it is a bug in MetaTrader build or a setup problem on multiple brokers servers.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

New MetaTrader 5 platform build 3210: Revised Sharpe Ratio calculation algorithm, new matrix methods and control over indicator minimum/maximum values

Fernando Carreiro, 2022.02.13 15:05

Anyone know if this is being discussed on the Russian forum?

I ask, because usually Metaqutes gives priority to issues mentioned there. I tried to use Google translate to search for it there but I did not find anything. I am most probably not using the right words in the search.

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off Topic Posts".
Reason: