Probono Anyone?

Hello there

I'm looking for someone to code a Fractal indicator. I mainly use the indicator to find s&r, I find that if fractals repeat lets say twice or three times this can indicate an area of support or resistance. So the indicator should filter patterns of lets say three fractals of the same kind in a row (e.g up fractals), or whatever number of repeating occurrences of a fractal. The indicator should allow you to choose the number of candles that make up a fractal and based on this filter out the pattern of repeating fractals. The most important feature of the indicator would be the ability to identify and alert of the pattern. I've been testing the idea for about a year now and it works pretty well. I was able to 5X my money with the strategy and some fundemental analysis, although I gave it all back because I'm not the best trader 😂😅. Anyone whose up for it can hit me up.

Masekopeana Mokonyane:
Hello there

I'm looking for someone to code a Fractal indicator. I mainly use the indicator to find s&r, I find that if fractals repeat lets say twice or three times this can indicate an area of support or resistance. So the indicator should filter patterns of lets say three fractals of the same kind in a row (e.g up fractals), or whatever number of repeating occurrences of a fractal. The indicator should allow you to choose the number of candles that make up a fractal and based on this filter out the pattern of repeating fractals. The most important feature of the indicator would be the ability to identify and alert of the pattern. I've been testing the idea for about a year now and it works pretty well. I was able to 5X my money with the strategy and some fundemental analysis, although I gave it all back because I'm not the best trader 😂😅. Anyone whose up for it can hit me up.

The first thing you need to have in order to succeed in this market is, at least, some money.

Asking for Pro Bono, doesn't make ANY sense.

If you tested your ideia for a year and 5X your money, you don't need a developer you need a Risk Management course, and continue to do manual trades...

Unless you tell us that you are trading B.O....

Masekopeana Mokonyane: I'm looking for someone to code

Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your difficulty.
          No free help (2017)

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
          Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum (2018)

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting).
          No free help (2017)

Reason: