Support and resistance

Support and resistance strategy ties up almost all strategies in technical analysis. Support and resistance levels are what you establish when talking about Fibonacci retracements, moving averages, trendlines, and chart patterns. You confirm with support and resistance when using indicators such as RSI, MACD, Stochastics, and others. One can say that the general basis of almost all technical analysis tools is tied up to your knowledge of support and resistance.

Identifying the support and resistance or the area of value in the market is very important as it the basic ingredient in attaining successful trades.

Market Condition

The beginning:

1. Market condition indicators/tools thread 
  2. Market condition and EAs thread 
  3. How to use Support and Resistance Effectively - educational thread 
  4. Trend indicators thread
After

1. Market Condition Evaluation (2 EAs were created) - the summary 
  2. Market Condition Evaluation based on standard indicators in Metatrader 5 - the key thread 
  3. Market condition - AbsoluteStrength indicator - the page

============

============

Level Trading

1. level trading as support/resistance - the thread
  2. Level Advanced Trading thread

============

Identifying Trade Setups by Support, Resistance and Price Action - the article 

Everything about support/resistance - key forum thread

Level Trading
Level Trading
  • www.mql5.com
Hllo traders i found a very interesting system on alpari russian forum The problem is i dont understand russian and i will post here the link for t...

It is true about what it said about support resistance by many day traders.

Support and Resistance is the powerful tool for trading.

The scientist and wise trader always said this "If you want to predict the future using the data, in first place, you need to know the properties of the data."

If you want to use the support and resistance at the best level, then you need to understand how the support and resistance is articulated with the price data in the forex market.

I wrote in another post that price data is best described with fractal and fractal wave. Hence, articulating the support and resistance with fractal wave will provide you two important benefit for your trading.

Firstly, it will provide you to learn all the important trading strategy and technical anlaysis in shortest time with less trials and errors.

Secondly, you can improve the accuracy of your trading strategy and technical analysis by avoidng non righteous methods or tricks.

First benefit is important for starters as everyone want to save time to become successful.

Second beneift is important for experienced trader.

This post explains how the support and resistance is articulated with forex data.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/376896

Fractal Wave For Forex Trading (and Stock Market Trading)
Fractal Wave For Forex Trading (and Stock Market Trading)
  • www.mql5.com
Fractal Wave is by far the most conformative and practical theory in the technical analysis. However, it is also most underestimated theory too...

Sydney Smith:
Support and resistance strategy ties up almost all strategies in technical analysis. Support and resistance levels are what you establish when talking about Fibonacci retracements, moving averages, trendlines, and chart patterns. You confirm with support and resistance when using indicators such as RSI, MACD, Stochastics, and others. One can say that the general basis of almost all technical analysis tools is tied up to your knowledge of support and resistance.

support and resistance alone is enough as long as you know the market sentiment or fundamental. There is no need for many indicators which lead to analysis paralysis.

Hotmalewild #:
Hello Sidney do you have idea how to withdraw my money in metatrader5 i put money here because somebody convinced me to invest in forex trading in never know that the person i talked was a scammer they sent me a link to log in my account to TUF MARKETINGS now the link they gave brings me to other website i decide to stop talking to them and money got stuck here in metatrader5 i cant withdraw it i really need your help Sidney what im gonna do im just an hourly worker so this money of mine is a huge value to me hope you can help me how to withdraw my money and back to my bank thank you so much and have a great time 
By the way just call me JEFF
Reason: