Some useful tips for newbies that every one should follow - page 2

maory82:
We have our trading style that's fit to us,just trust to you self and keep learning to get better in trading.

Yeah, we have to trust with our self if we want to get our successful.

Hi Jack,

First of all great thanks to share some useful forex trading tips. I am agree with you for the following tips: "Make plausible/achievable goals" and "Use demo account" but little bit confuse about "Don't follow the others". As some traders suggest to follow experienced traders and copy their trading style.

Shawnmichal:
Hi Jack, First of all great thanks to share some useful forex trading tips. I am agree with you for the following tips: "Make plausible/achievable goals" and "Use demo account" but little bit confuse about "Don't follow the others". As some traders suggest to follow experienced traders and copy their trading style.

Thanks Shawn. Concerning don't follow other- mean if somemone told to buy EURUSD- 25 lot. Mean just don't do it immediately because someone or some professionals told you to do so. Always first analyze and study properly before trading if rarely the EURUSD is moving in that direction or not.

Always first analyze and study properly before trading

kaito kid:
How about participate in demo trading contest like 999 demo contest? Is that good for newbie?We all knew that by domo trading contest we have chance for real money

Go for it- Good luck and win the first prize

Then you share your experience with us so that we can join it later. Tell us how it works this contest ,,,,,,,,

It is important for beginners to create a trading plan in demo. It is good if you can make two plan. So that if plan A is failed you can execute plane B immediately.

I think EUR/USD is the best currency pair for trading specially for newbies. Because it is easy make analysis using EUR/USD. So practice trading using single currency pair such as EUR/USD in demo and after having some experience you can go for multiple currency pair.

Yes planning is rarely very important before trading. I agreed with you.

Concerning the currencies, I have used lot of currency pair for the trading in forex market but most of the currency pair goes to wrong finally by more searching i have find out an effective pair that is EUR/USD pair. In my view this is the best,safe and also profitable pair for the trading.

Go for it and good luck

Jack Francisco:
Yes planning is rarely very important before trading. I agreed with you. Concerning the currencies, I have used lot of currency pair for the trading in forex market but most of the currency pair goes to wrong finally by more searching i have find out an effective pair that is EUR/USD pair. In my view this is the best,safe and also profitable pair for the trading.Go for it and good luck

Planning will make us more focused when trading... I also use EURUSD when trading with my FBS account because of its volatility...

The wise man said "invest your time before invest your money" and its true, in forex is always like that if we want success on it.

firstly we do is learning the basic of forex trading, its about technical and fundamental analysis, metatrader guide, and all information that we have to know. secondly, we need to invest our time to practice in a demo account about 3 to 6 month length,why to long? i said invest your time , right?

last step, it's your chance to be a profesional trader, open a real account, funding your money you can afford to lose, and pick up the best strategy for your trading...

good luck...

You said right ever choose such targets which are possible to achieve. If we want high goals at once we can not learn forex properly . It is a business which improves with the passage of time.low targets and our own abilities can make us successful trader. New traders should try to save their capital as well as get some pipsprofit and close the positions.

uncle gober:
New traders should learn to be more patient, because forex is a business with high risk, required more knowledge and experience to be successful in this business. Utilizing a demo account to practice is the best way to find an appropriate trading strategy trading style owned before it is ready to start trading with real account.

Of course, someone who wants to jump into the forex should be patient because it takes a process that is not easy too. There will be obstacles that we must face, but do not make as thing that stopping our trading but use as motivation and a lesson for us.

Reason: