trading events: How? - page 2

If you want to deal on new, especially with stops entries, keep in mind that you will systematically experience slippage.

What Angela said was totally true, even this days, when the world has too much relationships to other countries, so that relationships are going to affect the economy for another one. Let´s be careful with the pairs, we can see how can be affected by other one.

I dont get what you are saying Tara, am I summing your thoughts up correctly if I say for example

EURUSD*USDCHF = EURCHF ?

To trade forex through event you need to make use of the economic calender .The economic calender has to do with events, factors that influence and affects the direction of currency pair. It allows you to track key indicators and help you in predicting the movement of the market. Though the market fluctuates daily but it a great tool.

yeah. we can make more money. event is a report of economic. i think we can earn and get great promotion in a trading event

Forex_Master:
I dont get what you are saying Tara, am I summing your thoughts up correctly if I say for example EURUSD*USDCHF = EURCHF ?

Each currency pairs is different with each other, not like your formula guys..

Its based on each own economic country.

If you blend together technical analysis (chart pattern formations) with knowledge of when a news event will take place you can set yourself up to make a high probability breakout play. Make sure to set your stop losses and take profit points. Know your support and resistance zones as well to choose your stop loss and take profit points.

Reason: