My EA needs to pick up the data from every candle for a specified day for a specified currency pair.

My EA needs to pick up the data from every candle for a specified day for a specified currency pair(on M1 There would be 1440 candles, on H4 there would be 6 candles). Is this possible, because my EA says there are 19 potential trades that day, but my data print tells me there are at least 301. So I know there is something somewhere, can anyone help ?

1. Of course, it's possible.

2. Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your difficulty.
              No free help (2017)

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum (2018)

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting).
              No free help (2017)

William Roeder #:
  1. Of course, it's possible.

2. Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your difficulty.
              No free help (2017)

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum (2018)

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting).
              No free help (2017)

I may be prepared to pay someone for some help. I was an analyst/programmer before I retired 6 years ago, I can code programs for businesses, but not for trading, yet.

MT4: Learn to code it.
MT5: Begin learning to code it.

If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into your code.

Reason: