How to fix Soft decline: EMV 3DS Authentication required - page 2

The service desk (at MQL5) is a bot.  The bank says they never received the request and didn't block it. I have used 2 different cards. The response from MQL5 was:

>>>Hello Please note, that there are not any restrictions from our side for you 
to deposit funds. We see that your last attempts were declined by your banks. 
Decline reason: Invalid 3-D Secure response. Please contact the bank issued your 
card or the payment<<<

buynowselllater #:

The service desk (at MQL5) is a bot.  The bank says they never received the request and didn't block it. I have used 2 different cards. The response from MQL5 was:

>>>Hello Please note, that there are not any restrictions from our side for you 
to deposit funds. We see that your last attempts were declined by your banks. 
Decline reason: Invalid 3-D Secure response. Please contact the bank issued your 
card or the payment<<<

that is just more evidence that it is their bank.

Revo Trades #:

that is just more evidence that it is their bank.

yes, I have the same issues: Payment status Soft decline: EMV 3DS Authentication required. 

I have the US issued VISA card and all those EMV 3DS Authentication security protection but it does not work in MQL5.com vs. many others. My VISA bank confirmed that EMV 3DS security code works. 

It looks like MQl5 payment process system is not set up property. 

I tried to add MQL5 website to the secure payment, but it cannot be found in the link by the bank - bazzar! 

Greetings Traders!

It may be a long shot, but an idea for those still having issues.

When I called my bank to authorize the purchase, they opened what was essentially a "travel window."  In order for the window to be opened, they needed to know where and for how long I would be "traveling abroad" to allow the transaction.

The location I used was Cyprus, and the window was for 48 hours.  Once the travel window was opened, I was immediately able to complete the transaction.

For the Wells Fargo customers, as a last resort maybe you could try setting up a travel plan to Cyprus and see if that works?

My small regional bank here in the US had no issues once I authorized the transaction.  It was a bit of a process, but it does work!

~Allen

Vadim V. #:

yes, I have the same issues: Payment status Soft decline: EMV 3DS Authentication required. 

I have the US issued VISA card and all those EMV 3DS Authentication security protection but it does not work in MQL5.com vs. many others. My VISA bank confirmed that EMV 3DS security code works. 

It looks like MQl5 payment process system is not set up property. 

I tried to add MQL5 website to the secure payment, but it cannot be found in the link by the bank - bazzar! 

its their bank, not mql5. support needs to confirm with their bank that these transactions are legit transactions.

I am new to MQL5, so I wouldn't tell them how to run their business, but it does seem like there needs to be something beyond a bot for customer support - even in the modern era. I am trying to pay for EAs and VPSs, but can't get money into their system. If there is a problem with their bank you would think they would want to fix the problem, but you can't tell a bot that.  It's been over a week and I can get nowhere using MT4 because I can't pay for what I want to buy.  I would try PayPal, but I use a different email address for that.  I have tried several cards and 2 different banks, all with immediate soft decline. 

buynowselllater #:
I am new to MQL5, so I wouldn't tell them how to run their business, but it does seem like there needs to be something beyond a bot for customer support - even in the modern era. I am trying to pay for EAs and VPSs, but can't get money into their system. If there is a problem with their bank you would think they would want to fix the problem, but you can't tell a bot that.  It's been over a week and I can get nowhere using MT4 because I can't pay for what I want to buy.  I would try PayPal, but I use a different email address for that.  I have tried several cards and 2 different banks, all with immediate soft decline. 

the bot is just an autoresponder. But i have sent msgs to them several times. I get the initial autoresponse fromt he bot, and in a few days i get a slightly more detailed response from a real person. I am sure that you will get that personal touch sooner or later. I have read many times in the forum where they got a response from real person 9 months later haha

I have attempted to contact their bank Unlimint to make them aware of the problem.

https://www.unlimint.com/

Unlimint – Tomorrow’s Global Payment Services – Innovate Now
Unlimint – Tomorrow’s Global Payment Services – Innovate Now
  • www.unlimint.com
How do you navigate your eCommerce global payment processing? Unlimint has over 500 payment options and leading-edge banking services waiting for your digital company to run with. Be ready for tomorrow.

buynowselllater #:

I have attempted to contact their bank Unlimint to make them aware of the problem.

https://www.unlimint.com/

Is that their bank? or just their payment processor? I had look at that page, and there is nothing mentioned about a bank.

Reason: