Experts: KNUX V1.0 - page 2

Is it possible that trades don't open because the magic number does not calculate correctly? There appear to be error messages in the Experts tab.

sinecure:
Is it possible that trades don't open because the magic number does not calculate correctly? There appear to be error messages in the Experts tab.
No, not the Magic Number. Try the Min lot to be set to 0.1

Made the switch to 0.1, and the Martingale started trading. But V1 still quiet.

pedrosimao:

I have just backtested the EA using 99% modeling quality and real variable spreads (using Tick Data Suite), and the results are not as good as your backtest with fix spread at 18 pips.

But I still have an impressive performance. From 1k to more than 500k.

I am forwarding a demo test and optimizing other pairs now. 

Great job and generous contribution, Ralf!

I wish you a very prosperous 2015! 

hello Pedro

could share with us the setting file you used ? many thanks

Hello Ralf Broszeit

I am testing your robot and is yielding impressive results. But does many operations are effective when done.

Very good contribution.

im running your knux v1 ea but it seems like its not working for me somehow..im trying to run a forward test on demo acc but nothing happens...backtest with tf of 5 min is pretty good...can u please help me with something?

should i leave my computer on for the whole week to check whether the ea is working or not? based on the back test of 5 min chart, it seems like the ea will only do 1 trade per day..

@Ralf Broszeit

Can you send me archive Data file for EURUSD M1?!!

I tried to do a backtest but couldn't get A MODELLING QUALITY OF99.90%.

thx!

hello dear Ralf

i have tested your indicator & in back test results that was awesome

but i didn't use it in real account yet because i didn't understand how it works

i mean when i want to use it there is no indicator at chart but when i get back test strategy there is about 5 indicator which i didn't figured out how they work to gather

i mean in what set up ( adx -r%-cci-rv...) the expert starts a buy position & sell position.

i ll appreciate that if you help me & answer me 

i sent an email to you too

sincerely yours 

eli

elinazfn #:

hello dear Ralf

i have tested your indicator & in back test results that was awesome

but i didn't use it in real account yet because i didn't understand how it works

i mean when i want to use it there is no indicator at chart but when i get back test strategy there is about 5 indicator which i didn't figured out how they work to gather

i mean in what set up ( adx -r%-cci-rv...) the expert starts a buy position & sell position.

i ll appreciate that if you help me & answer me 

i sent an email to you too

sincerely yours 

eli

here is a simple way you can make use of the EA understand trends how they work if at all get all the indicators in use there after you can optimize, there is some dll function which is no allowed here on mql5  

Reason: