AMP MT5 version 5 build 3041 can't attach any Expert

AS OF TODAY 9/27/21 cant attach any ea to amp mt 5 platform, any one else facing this issue....

Bidhan A Patel:
AS OF TODAY 9/27/21 cant attach any ea to amp mt 5 platform, any one else facing this issue....

If you are talking about MQL5 Market purchases make sure that you are logged into your MQL5 account with your bidhanpatel username and NOT your email.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

If you are talking about MQL5 Market purchases make sure that you are logged into your MQL5 account with your bidhanpatel username and NOT your email.

hi, i am taking about mt 5 platform on chart

Bidhan A Patel #:

hi, i am taking about mt 5 platform on chart

Yes, but are these EA's purchased from MQL5.com Market?

Make sure you are properly logged into your MQL5 and trading account with master and not investor password and that you are using 64-bit MT5 terminal and computer.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Yes, but are these EA's purchased from MQL5.com Market?

Make sure you are properly logged into your MQL5 and trading account with master and not investor password and that you are using 64-bit MT5 terminal and computer.

yes i been logged in with my correct email and i tried several market and personal ea its not letting me attach ea on chart, on mt5 build 2981 , everything working fine

thanks

Bidhan A Patel #:

yes i been logged in with my correct email and i tried several market and personal ea its not letting me attach ea on chart, on mt5 build 2981 , everything working fine

thanks

You should fill Community tab of Metatrader with your forum login.
Your forum login is bidhanpatel (do not use your email for login).

Besides, if your Windows 10 was updated so your purchased/installed products may lose activation and will not be attached to the chart.
You should delete purchased files from Metatrader and install them once again from same Metatrader.

----------------‌

How to install clean MT4 and any build of MT5 (3 examples with screenshots): this page

Unable to launch the MT4 MT5 program
Unable to launch the MT4 MT5 program
  • www.mql5.com
Dear Team, I have downloaded MT5 and MT4 from your website but I am unable to open it...

Sergey Golubev #:

You should fill Community tab of Metatrader with your forum login.
Your forum login is bidhanpatel (do not use your email for login).

Besides, if your Windows 10 was updated so your purchased/installed products may lose activation and will not be attached to the chart.
You should delete purchased files from Metatrader and install them once again from same Metatrader.

----------------‌

How to install clean MT4 and any build of MT5 (3 examples with screenshots): this page

hi, its works , i did reinstall it and it works

thanks

Reason: