"Not enough rights" - what the heck is it?!

My EA ran without any problem all day, opened and closed the trades as it should.

But, after some time it gave the "Not enough rights" error and did not open the trades. See picture of the Journal tab.

What is it and why did happen?!

Files:
err.png  109 kb

linux80s:

My EA ran without any problem all day, opened and closed the trades as it should.

But, after some time it gave the "Not enough rights" error and did not open the trades. See picture of the Journal tab.

What is it and why did happen?!

Make sure that you are logged into your trading account with the master and not the investor password.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Make sure that you are logged into your trading account with the master and not the investor password.

It is totally sure, I never changed it.

Also, this error was temporary, now the EA works well.

So, what could cause this error??

linux80s:

It is totally sure, I never changed it.

Also, this error was temporary, now the EA works well.

So, what could cause this error??

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Support Request: please supply 'how to handle' description for codes 7, 9, 137

Slava, 2008.04.04 12:36

ERR_NOT_ENOUGH_RIGHTS - You have no rights for trading under current account, all the trade attempts are senseless. Client terminal under user account never gets this error

ERR_MALFUNCTION_TRADE - client terminal never gets this error. If You get this error turn off your client terminal and call support

ERR_BROKER_BUSY - broker's queue of requests is full. It means some problem on the trade server. Same as ERR_SERVER_BUSY

Ask to your broker. Is that happening on a real account ?

Alain Verleyen:
Ask to your broker. Is that happening on a real account ?

It is a demo account.

I checked the situation: my EA worked well, but there was a server-disconnection for approx. 7 minutes. After the connection was restored, the EA started to produce this error, until finally approx. after 1 hour the error disappeared and the EA worked normally again (without any intervention).

Mysterious thing, never saw this before.

linux80s:

It is a demo account.

I checked the situation: my EA worked well, but there was a server-disconnection for approx. 7 minutes. After the connection was restored, the EA started to produce this error, until finally approx. after 1 hour the error disappeared and the EA worked normally again (without any intervention).

Mysterious thing, never saw this before.

Change your broker

Mladen Rakic:

Change your broker

It's not a bucket-shop. A reputable broker, one of the most populars.

linux80s:
It's not a bucket-shop. A reputable broker, one of the most populars.

And they stopped EAs from working ...

PS: Bernie Madoff was considered a "market God" before he wasn't (considered that any more). Money printing machines, in this "reset" times, are making almost everybody a part of a Ponzi scheme of epic size - even small traders like us

Mladen Rakic:

And they stopped EAs from working ...

PS: Bernie Madoff was considered a "market God" before he wasn't (considered that any more). Money printing machines, in this "reset" times, are making almost everybody a part of a Ponzi scheme of epic size - even small traders like us

Yes. Every broker is a shame, but when I told it's not a bucket-shop, I just meant it is not so easy to find a better one.

Try open a manual operation and see this open or not

Your broker may have changed the names of the symbols. I had such a situation. Click show all and check

Reason: