Indicators purchased in the market are not working

Hi

Even though i have lot of activation left , the product purchased from the market are not working on mt4.

I tried to reinstall mt4 but still facing issues.

Kindly let me know what needs to be done.

Regards

• If you downloaded and installed this indicator, and attach it to the chart so it means that indicator works.
  • If indicator is not showing any lines and not doing anything which this indicator is suppose to do on the chart - ask the seller for support.

I said a product purchased from the market ...i am not able to attach it to the chart even though lot of activations are left.

sudhindra:
I said a product purchased from the market ...i am not able to attach it to the chart even though lot of activations are left.

You can delete this indicator from Metatrader and install it once again from same Metatrader.
Because this issue washappened when the Windows was updated and one activation was lost because of that.
So, delete this indicator from Metatrader and attach it once again.

And do not forget to fill Community tab in Metatrader with your forum login and forum password
(your forum login is sudhindra; do not use your email for login).

Sergey Golubev:

You can delete this indicator from Metatrader and install it once again from same Metatrader.
Because this issue washappened when the Windows was updated and one activation was lost because of that.
So, delete this indicator from Metatrader and attach it once again.

And do not forget to fill Community tab in Metatrader with your forum login and forum password
(your forum login is sudhindra; do not use your email for login).

Hi Sergey,

Thanks a lot for your support. I did everything you mentioned but still issue is not resolved.

Regards

Sudhindra

sudhindra:

Hi Sergey,

Thanks a lot for your support. I did everything you mentioned but still issue is not resolved.

Regards

Sudhindra

You told that you did everything ... but no one knows what you did (because you did not provide any proofs and any technical details about anything).
In this case - you can help by yourself only sorry.

----------------

What is written in Metatrader journal/log?
Because indicator can not be attached to the chart for the following reasons:

• the seller is selling indicator compiled with old build of Metatrader/MetaEditor;
  • you did not fill Community tab with your forum login (your forum login is sudhindra);
  • you filled Community tab in Metatrader with your email instead of your login (your login is sudhindra);
  • you are using forum password which you received from facebook or google; if yes so you should change password using this link: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_forgotten
  • you are using exterbal VPS which was blocked from MQL5 Market service (change VPS provider);
  • you did not delete old indicator from the Market folder and did not install this indicator once again;
  • your activations were finished; how to check? look at your profile on this link https://www.mql5.com/en/users/sudhindra/market and find your indicator there;
  • it may be some other reasons.

----------------

So, you can check everything once again. Because you only know all technical details.

----------------

My example.

I filled Community tab in Metatrader, and it is my proof about it:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Sergey Golubev, 2021.01.04 16:50

1. I made Community login:

2. and checked in Metatrader journal:

3. I checked Internet Explorer installed on computer:

4. I checked the settings of Internet Explorer: yes, I can use the chat with not a problem by sending/receiving the messages:

5. Signal tab works:

6. Market tab works:

read this post for more information-
Where can I see my purchases: post #692

sudhindra:

Hi Sergey,

Regards

Sudhindra

What do the Expert/Journal tabs say?? It will be hard to help you without the proper error.

"...are not working" means nothing...

Reason: