MQL5 code for attaching two indicator to make one indicator: StdDev Oscillator + Simple Ma

Someone has Standard desviation oscillator with a simple MA on just one file? I mean, an indicator that has these 2 indicators on just window on MT5. pLeaseeeeeee

Uriel Alfredo Evia Canche :
Someone has Standard desviation oscillator with a simple MA on just one file? I mean, an indicator that has these 2 indicators on just window on MT5. pLeaseeeeeee

Use the "Navigator" window - manually drag the indicator to the subwindow.

Vladimir Karputov #:

Use the "Navigator" window - manually drag the indicator to the subwindow.

Of course sir, but I was trying to code it to can I develop an EA, was impossible for me. If someone has one indicator like I was refering, please share it 🙏🏽

Uriel Alfredo Evia Canche # :
Of course sir, but I was trying to code it to can I develop an EA, was impossible for me. If someone has one indicator like I was refering, please share it 🙏🏽

For an advisor, you do not need to place two indicators in one window.

Vladimir Karputov #:

For an advisor, you do not need to place two indicators in one window.

In this occasion yes I need, because EA needs of the SD + MA moviments to can it work well, based on the indications

Uriel Alfredo Evia Canche # :
In this occasion yes I need, because EA needs of the SD + MA moviments to can it work well, based on the indications

StdDev Oscillator and MA are two different indicators and they have different scales. You can place these two indicators in one window, BUT: this is a huge nonsense!

Vladimir Karputov #:

StdDev Oscillator and MA are two different indicators and they have different scales. You can place these two indicators in one window, BUT: this is a huge nonsense!

Of course, you are right. Thank you for repply

Uriel Alfredo Evia Canche #:
Of course, you are right. Thank you for repply

Example:  iMACD iStochastic in the Same Window:

iMACD iStochastic in the Same Window
iMACD iStochastic in the Same Window
  • www.mql5.com
Два индикатора (iMACD и iStochastic) в одном подокне

Thank you!!! I was looking for something like this, indicators on mq5 are not my strength. I saw some tutorials but it's hard because each indicator has their own features. If you have a course, please, share me 🙏🏽

Uriel Alfredo Evia Canche #:
Thank you!!! I was looking for something like this, indicators on mq5 are not my strength. I saw some tutorials but it's hard because each indicator has their own features. If you have a course, please, share me 🙏🏽
I mean, coding 2 indicators on just one. Not put on the same window manually them 
Reason: