how to get the close price of 1m period?

I need to know the closing price of a timeframe set to 1m. In particular, I need, for example, the values I circled in the image to be able to monitor maximums and minimums in a given period of time. 

I noticed that the values shown on the chart correspond only to the closing values of the candles. I tried to use the values of each tick using the function Symbol_last but as obvious that it is I got all the ticks thus reconstructing a graph that does not correspond to what I need.

please help me

etn1: I need to know the closing price of a timeframe set to 1m.
  1. Perhaps you should read the manual. iClose - Timeseries and Indicators Access - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5
       How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
          How To Interpret Answers.
             RTFM and STFW: How To Tell You've Seriously Screwed Up.

2. On MT4: Unless the current chart is that specific symbol(s)/TF(s) referenced, you must handle 4066/4073 errors before accessing candle/indicator values.
              Download history in MQL4 EA - Forex Calendar - MQL4 programming forum - Page 3 #26.4 (2019)

On MT5: Unless the current chart is that specific pair/TF, you must synchronize the terminal Data from the Server before accessing candle/indicator values.
              Error 4806 while using CopyBuffer() - Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - MQL5 programming forum #10 (2020.12.15)
              Is it mystical?! It is! - Withdraw - Technical Indicators - MQL5 programming forum (2019)
              Timeseries and Indicators Access / Data Access - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5
              Synchronize Server Data with Terminal Data - Symbols - General - MQL5 programming forum #2 (2018)
              SymbolInfoInteger doesn't work - Symbols - General - MQL5 programming forum (2019)

Documentation on MQL5: Timeseries and Indicators Access / iClose
Documentation on MQL5: Timeseries and Indicators Access / iClose
  • www.mql5.com
iClose - Timeseries and Indicators Access - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5
Reason: