Signal subscription: how do I change account/ broker?

Hi

The signals I subscribe to don't always close due to FIFO violation - I need to change broker and migrate the subscription to the new one. 

I cant figure out how, I  presume this can be done without unsubscribing from the signal?

No, the signal subscription is tied directly to your account. If you want to change accounts you will need to unsubscribe and then re-subscribe with the new account. If it is a paid signal, you will need to pay the subscription again for the new account.

Filter:
No, the signal subscription is tied directly to your account. If you want to change accounts you will need to unsubscribe and then re-subscribe with the new account. If it is a paid signal, you will need to pay the subscription again for the new account.

OK thanks, thats what I thought.

I think it would be helpful if the signal provider's information included a bit about FIFO rules - whether they would be respected or breached,  so subscribers would know what broker to go with before spending the fee. 

arielkorber:

OK thanks, thats what I thought.

I think it would be helpful if the signal provider's information included a bit about FIFO rules - whether they would be respected or breached,  so subscribers would know what broker to go with before spending the fee. 

Yup, I totally agree with that statement! If they don't, it always pays to have a look back through the history of the trades to see if any violate FIFO

Would it be possible to change broker, if the subscription has expired? Or is it even if the current subscription has expired not possible to change of broker? Should I create a new account if I wish to change of broker?

Best Regards,

Eco-z

Eco-z:

Would it be possible to change broker, if the subscription has expired? Or is it even if the current subscription has expired not possible to change of broker? Should I create a new account if I wish to change of broker?

Best Regards,

Eco-z

If you change broker, you will get a new MT account (not a new MQL5 account). Once the subscription has expired, or even if you still had an active subscription on account 1, you can subscribe at any time on your 2nd account with the other broker. Hope that makes sense
Reason: