hi, my mt4 terminal is running normally with build 1340, system windows server 2012 64 bit, and i can reach the mql5 market recently, but today the mt4 market is blank and i can not upgrade my products
By the way, the IE is 11 and https://*.mql5.com is added to Trusted sites in IE internet options.
Removing *.dat files inside community folder didn't had any effect.
Some users fixed it by the following way:
Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies
MT4 Market Tab Blank, could not work
Yusuke Nakanishi, 2019.02.25 13:12
idk why, but I solved it.describe the procedure I did.1. Download the clean MT4 from #14 link.Clean MT4 (need to update to the latest build) - https://www.dropbox.com/s/6cl6pt0np4aehpg/MT4clean.rar?dl=0 2. Backup terminal.exe and replace terminal.exe from MT4clean.rar3. Erase *.dat in "%appdata%\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Community" directory.4. Launch terminal.exe . MT4 displays "old version" and can't login trade accounts. But market tab displays products!
5. Close MT4, erase terminal.exe(from MT4clean.rar) and restore the backed up terminal.
6. Launch terminal.exe. Confirm that the market tab is displayed.
I hope this will help, and I appreciate your courtesy Sergey Golubev.
If I have similar issue so I am trying to check everything on the following way:
Sergey Golubev, 2021.01.04 16:50
1. I made Community login:
2. and checked in Metatrader journal:
3. I checked Internet Explorer installed on computer:
4. I checked the settings of Internet Explorer: yes, I can use the chat with not a problem by sending/receiving the messages:
5. Signal tab works:
6. Market tab works:
Please enable the necessary setting in your browser, otherwise you will not be able to log in.