Subscription to signals

Hi there..

I have a problem. I have subscribed to one signal last week. This week, I wanted to add more. However, it didn't work anymore.

My approach (Meta Trader 4 signals): I tried to get access to the signals by clicking on the subscribe button at the page of the signal owner and then by clicking subscribe without terminal. I want to test the signals on an DEMO account first, so I filled in the broker MetaQuotes-Demo and my Login (which I have on my account). I use this approach, because I can't do it in the MetaTrader4 and it worked last week with the one signal owner.

So, please help me. Why can't I subscribe to other signals? What do I have to change? Thx a lot for your support...

Cheers, RoLF87 

RoLF87:

Hi there..

I have a problem. I have subscribed to one signal last week. This week, I wanted to add more. However, it didn't work anymore.

My approach (Meta Trader 4 signals): I tried to get access to the signals by clicking on the subscribe button at the page of the signal owner and then by clicking subscribe without terminal. I want to test the signals on an DEMO account first, so I filled in the broker MetaQuotes-Demo and my Login (which I have on my account). I use this approach, because I can't do it in the MetaTrader4 and it worked last week with the one signal owner.

So, please help me. Why can't I subscribe to other signals? What do I have to change? Thx a lot for your support...

Cheers, RoLF87 

Is your first subscription still active ?

You can't subscribe to several signals from 1 account. You have to have 1 account by signal.

angevoyageur:

Is your first subscription still active ?

You can't subscribe to several signals from 1 account. You have to have 1 account by signal.

Many thanks to you. That was it. 

Will this be the same with a real account (1 signal per account)? 

RoLF87:

Many thanks to you. That was it. 

Will this be the same with a real account (1 signal per account)? 

From here, near the bottom of the page:  https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/618

"A single trading account can be managed by the signals of only one Provider at a time. We have deliberately banned using several signals on a single account to protect traders from unexpected losses.

General information on Trading Signals for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5
General information on Trading Signals for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
MetaTrader 4 / MetaTrader 5 Trading Signals is a service allowing traders to copy trading operations of a Signals Provider. Our goal was to develop the new massively used service protecting Subscribers and relieving them of unnecessary costs.

RaptorUK:

From here, near the bottom of the page: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/618

"A single trading account can be managed by the signals of only one Provider at a time. We have deliberately banned using several signals on a single account to protect traders from unexpected losses."

Hi RaptorUK

Thanks for your message. It worked that way. However, the signals don't work on my accounts.

I have created several Demo accounts on my iPhone and connected the signals to these accounts. I can see all my accounts here on this page under "my subscriptions".  But nothing happens on my accounts (there are no trades made on any account, although some signal provider traded since I created the accounts).

Have I forgotten something? Could you please help me to solve the problem? I would very much appreciate that.

Thanks a lot in advance.

RoLF87:

Hi RaptorUK

Thanks for your message. It worked that way. However, the signals don't work on my accounts.

I have created several Demo accounts on my iPhone and connected the signals to these accounts. I can see all my accounts here on this page under "my subscriptions".  But nothing happens on my accounts (there are no trades made on any account, although some signal provider traded since I created the accounts).

Have I forgotten something? Could you please help me to solve the problem? I would very much appreciate that.

Thanks a lot in advance.

I suspect that the signals only work on MT4 and MT5 for PC, not on the iPhone or Android versions . . . 

hi there

I am not subscribed to any signal, however i am trying to subscribe to signal mairon but nothing happens!! all other signals work except this one. When i click subscribe nothing comes up???? why??? 

jgerousis:

hi there

I am not subscribed to any signal, however i am trying to subscribe to signal mairon but nothing happens!! all other signals work except this one. When i click subscribe nothing comes up???? why??? 

Check your Journal for relevant messages,  perhaps you do not have the correct Symbols on your platform ?  have you checked ?

I have a problem. I have subscribed to one signal, cost 30 credits . My approach (Meta Trader 4 signals): I tried to get access to the signals by clicking on the subscribe button at the page of the signal owner and then by clicking subscribe without terminal. So I filled in the broker and my Login (which I have on my account).

I use this approach, because I can't do it in the MetaTrader4.

Thx a lot for your support...

Please, I want to supscribe to signals, but how to add credit to my account?

Hi All .My Broker (FOREX.COM) didnt give me investor password. so i  want to register for Mql 4 for signal provider
Reason: