Minimum requirements for showing different symbol info in-time info in one chart?

I want to read, for eg. the live RSI of EURUSD, AUDUSD, CADJPY when I'm running EA on NZDUSD chart every several ticks passed on NZDUSD, however, I don't want to open the EURUSD/AUDUSD/CADJPY chart all the time.

I remember in such case the EURUSD etc. might not always keep refreshing and will return out dated value eventually; What's more, I'm required to close the whole EA terminal for some hours during trade hours and then open again, at that time I want accurately value is read after at most several minutes.

So if the last thing I want to do is keep these charts open, what's the requirement for me to get the live data? Always open Market Watch with these symbols displayed is fine, or periodically open these charts then close is needed, or no other better solutions?

On MT4: Unless the current chart is that specific symbol(s)/TF(s) referenced, you must handle 4066/4073 errors before accessing candle/indicator values.
          Download history in MQL4 EA - Forex Calendar - MQL4 programming forum - Page 3 #26.4 (2019.05.20)

On MT5: Unless the current chart is that specific pair/TF, you must synchronize the terminal Data from the Server before accessing candle/indicator values.
          Error 4806 while using CopyBuffer() - Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - MQL5 programming forum #10 (2020.12.15)
          Is it mystical?! It is! - Withdraw - Technical Indicators - MQL5 programming forum (2019.05.31)
          Timeseries and Indicators Access / Data Access - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5
          Synchronize Server Data with Terminal Data - Symbols - General - MQL5 programming forum #2 (2018.07.17)
          SymbolInfoInteger doesn't work - Symbols - General - MQL5 programming forum (2019.09.03)

Reason: